Whan?

ElmerFudd

Very Active Member
Any guesses as to when sheep and deer will post? Next Friday (17) is most likely, but anyone hear any noise suggesting earlier/later?

RE: When?

I was wondering whEn the next post about the AZ draw would show up. Based on a previous post listing the dates of previous draw release information, it should be mid-week to Friday of next week.

Inquiring minds want to know!

I have a person on the inside tell me the exact time and date when they'll be released but I can't tell anyone for security reasons.

>I have a person on the
>inside tell me the exact
>time and date when they'll
>be released but I can't
>tell anyone for security reasons.
>

Is it one of these days?

from mike111:
2000: July 14 Friday
2001: July 12 Thursday
2002: July 13 Saturday
2003: July 16 Wednesday
2004: July 19 Monday after 3:00
2005: July 19 Tuesday 2:04
2006: July 24 Monday 12:00
2007: July 18 Wednesday 5:00
2008: July 18 Friday
JB

The info I received was sent to me in a Loomis Armored truck and had "CLASSIFIED" stamped on the envelope. I wish I could let every body know but I can't for security reasons.

>The info I received was sent
>to me in a Loomis
>Armored truck and had "CLASSIFIED"
>stamped on the envelope. I
>wish I could let every
>body know but I can't
>for security reasons.

Well, we're not asking for an exact date and time (just yet). How about, next week? The week after? You can get us in the right week without giving up the classified portion. :)

JB

Just heard the AZGFD computer system just crashed. They have to re-enter all applications and re-draw, and their hoping to have the 2nd draw completed by early August.

Is that ethical?

I didn't know Arizona had a computer for the draw. After they fired the internet contractor, I thought they went to bingo balls in a cage. LOL. joke

All I know is I'm getting antsy waiting to see 'successful' on my strip deer tag application this year. I AM going to draw this year, you all should know that ;-)

At exactly 1:00 pm 7/13/2009 I will post the date and time when the results will be available. The post will automatically delete itsself after exactly 30 seconds. Thats the best I can do for you guys do to security reasons.

Security....Think that would be more related to how someone can hack into the system and alter the draw outcome:) Anyway, guess it's all down to this. Started with WY elk in Jan....Fall plans will be final! And I still want desert sheep or strip deer badly, not greedy, just one tag will do.....either one...please....pretty please, with..

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom