WHAT A FIRST!!!

backinthegame

Here are a couple pictures of my little sister's Wyoming antelope. She's pretty proud of it, and for good reason! Although the pictures don't do him much justice, the buck scores right at 85", not bad for a 14-year-old's first ever big game animal! Just a side note, she also made a great 150-yard shot.

47042f153fa4d6d1.jpg

47042f52407bc23f.jpg

WOW! Me & Hornhog2 have 6 points on a LE tag in Utah and would be tickled pink to do that good! Tell li'l sis good job!

RUS

May be she could show Eelgrass a thing or too about putting a big goat on the ground. LOL

Congrats.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

awesome goat. I don't think kids should shoot big animals like that for their first animal, it just spoils them. Aren't we always taught not to spoil our kids:):). Congrats on a super goat, you can tell by that big smile she is one happy girl.

Saskman

Holy Crap!!! She has a lot of disappointing hunts ahead of her. Very few will measure up to her first.

Man, if those pictures don't do the buck justice....I'd like to see some that do. :) Looks pretty dang big to me. That's a great Antelope by anybody's standards. Congrats to your sister. Love the stock on the rifle. :)

That's a dandy antelope especially for a first!! Congrats to your sister on a fine effort.I really like to see the young ladies do so well in the field!! That looks like a Mcmillan stock on that rifle! Nice job!!

Congratualtions is the edwards family going to leave any animails for the rest of us! you guys have had quite an amazing year whats that 5 antalope over 70 this year for the family!! Glad to see your little sister got the best one!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom