What a morning. . .

grizzmoose

Very Active Member
After a 40 minute commute this morning, I pulled in behind a coworker who was waiting for our security gate to open. It looked like he was having some problems getting the gate to open and soon saw his reverse lights come on. Before I could do anything, he backed into my car. I drive a small roadster so I honked at at him thinking he couldnt see me. Didnt work. . . he backed into me again, though this time a little harder. I backed away again, quite pissed off now, only to get hit a 3rd time! The security gate finally opened and he drove in as though nothing had happened. I parked next to him to confront him only to find that he seemed really off. I dont know the guy very well, but he was barely making any sense when I asked him what was going on. He was acting really wasted. Thinking I was involved in a minor DUI incident, I had a police officer (with whom we contract at work) come out to resolve the situation. He too thought the guy was hammered, so he called in another officer to administer the sobriety tests. During the tests, the guy said he was drunk at least three times. He failed all the motor tests, but blew a 0.0. He was starting to make less and less sense as we talked to him so we got an ambulance rolling to take a look. They couldnt figure out what was up, so they hauled him off the the hospital. Just found out that the guy was having a stroke and has blood on his brain. Sounds like he will be undergoing surgery soon.

It's kind of humbling being pissed off at someone only to end up hoping and praying for the guy to come out ok. The damage to my little car seems so insignificant now.

Was gonna say that sounds like either a stroke or a diabetic situation.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Dang - that is a rough morning.

Best of luck to him.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom