What a Year!!

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
Damn excited!!! August 15-17, scouting for my Nevada antelope. August 22-25, hunting that antelope. 3 days the next weekend if necessary.

Sept 3-7, Goose and duck huntin in Canada. Fully guided. Going with others that rave about this hunt. Dark geese limits every morning, Ducks in the afternoon along with great food.

Sept 12-28th, using my 13 NR PPs on a Colorado archery elk hunt with Dad.

Sept 30, meeting girlfriend & her son in Wyoming to fill their 6 antelope tags plus I got a buck tag too.

Either shooting bow, working with girlfriend on shotgun, riding horses, hiking the mountian behind the house with weighted pack or working with her son on rifle every night.

Funny, he shoots shotgun great, she shoots rifle great. I need her to be able to shoot shotgun before goose hunt and need him to be able to hit antelope @ 250 yards.

Holy crap &1/2,.. sounds like your plate is full..you better have a couple of freezers!!
Good luck!
Mike

Hey! Way to go.....hope you have a big freezer.

If your willing to share, I would love to hear of your antelope hunt when its over. I am waiting on the same unit. I should draw the tag next year as I now have 6 points....could it take any longer for a lope?.....I guess it could in AZ.....

Anywho....good luck from a brother Kalifornican.

Mark

I LUCKED OUT TOO.....WYOMING MOOSE TAG, ARIZONA 12A WEST LATE DEER TAG, COLORADO ELK... ALSO GOING ON THE CA. G3 HUNT WITH 3 FRIENDS WHO DREW.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL....YD.

Good deal Yukon.

Macho, with Nevada you never know. A friend had 9 NR points, applied for the same unit onlyand didn't draw. Another had eight and put that unit in as a second choice and didn't draw.

HI CALIFELKSLAYER, SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR 61 HUNT HOPING TO GO IN A COUPLE OF YEARS HAVE 13 POINTS
SIMO

Back from Canada, what a blast (Literally) The outfitter apologized the last day, saying he was sorry the huntin was so slow. 3 couples huntin outta lay out blinds. Saturday we took 31 honkers and 36 Mallards/Sprig in the AM. Another 8 honkers and 8 mallards in the PM. Just shy of limits.

Just coming up, watching the girls get busy and cleaning up the mess. Tons of fun!!!!!!!!

CAelk, you better get busy, aren't you due in Colo this week?

Sound pretty tough, only getting 31 honkers like that...lol!

Good luck on you hunt. Hope the wait was worth it!

Joey

Hey hunter,
Sounds like a great trip!! Did you ever get to pull those Idaho maps out for unit 29?? Give me a call or shoot me a PM.

Andy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom