What about Kahles?

W

wool4221

Hay all, wondering if any of you out there have had any experience with Kahles. Would like to get a pair of swarovski
but just a little to much $$$$. so how are Kahles as a runner up? any pros and cons? Thank for your help

> Hay all, wondering if any
>of you out there have
>had any experience with Kahles.
>Would like to get a
>pair of swarovski
>but just a little to much
>$$$$. so how are Kahles
>as a runner up? any
>pros and cons? Thank
>for your help

P.S. How do the Pentax dcf sp stack up to Kahles?

I have a Swarovski rifle scope and a Kahles rifle scope. I cannot tell the difference in the two. I was surprised that the Kahles would pick up in the low light just as good as the Swarovski. I think they are both awesome and have had zero problems.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-05 AT 03:03PM (MST)[p]Kahles are good binos, but they're definately not Swarovski's. If I were in the market for a "mid-range" bino, I'd get the Pentax DCF SP's. They're everybit as good, if not better than Kahles, Minox, etc., yet they're less money.

You can get NIB USA warrantied Pentax DCF SP 8x43 or 10x43's from Doug at Cameraland New York for well under $450.00 shipped.

I just ordered the Pentax 8x43 DCF SP from Doug at Cameraland for about 410.00 including freight. The cheapest I had seen was 550.00 elsewhere. They get hight reviews and I am looking forward to using them in the field.

FALCON,

I'm sure you'll love them! Depending on where you live, I'll bet you have them in hand within about 3 days of placing your order. Doug uses DHL and they move things super fast!

Compared them both, couldn't justify the additional $250.00 for the Kahles, whose specs in some areas were deficient, so I picked up the Pentax DCF SPs in 10x43. Last night I glassed some small muleys in low light from several hundred yards and they performed awesome. Very happy with the purchase - got mine for $473.00 shipped.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom