What arrows are best

bticked

Hi all, I was thinking about changing arrows. Im still new to bow shooting so I would like everyones opinion on which ones are the best. I am shooting a pse x force set at 72lbs. Draw is 27.5 and I am shooting a 27 inch arrow. Also shooting 100 grain points right now. Which brands should I really be looking at, I was going to buy a half dozen of a few brands to see which ones work best? Thanks for the help.

Ryan

Honestly I think you will get a lot of different answers. Kind of like ford vs chevy. Just make sure to choose an arrow with the correct spine. I like Goldtip Pro hunters. I would suspect you would need GT75/95. Good luck!

Thanks guys. I'm heading to the shop tomorrow to check out some other choices. Think I'll take a look at the GT Vapors XT and Pro hunters and see which spine and weight work best after shooting.

Ryan

love the GT arrows for hunting

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

So I got some GT XT hunters in 7595 and they are cut at 27". I ordered some GT Vapors in 5575. I'm gonna shoot them both, how do I know which spine is better for my setup? Will I just know after shooting both and seeing which arrow is more accurate? Still new to bowhunting please be patient with me if its a stupid question, I just want to make sure all my equipment is correct for this season and hopefully many more to come.

Ryan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom