What dd you guys give Ted?

Maybe he needs to learn how to scheme money out of big business like Hillary does. When he does, he should change the "R" to a "D" in front of his name so we will know how he got his money.

RELH

Yeah that's it. Losing and whining two things I can predict with certainty with the candidates of the Republians so far, that's why you guys can identify with them.

>Yeah that's it. Losing and
>whining two things I can
>predict with certainty with the
>candidates of the Republians so
>far, that's why you guys
>can identify with them.
LOL, I would be more concerned about if you will be collecting a pension, your Master you voted for has an eye on it.

"What did you guys give Ted?"

I think it was a copy of the Constitution. Scary isn't it.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>"What did you guys give Ted?"
>
>
>I think it was a copy
>of the Constitution. Scary isn't
>it.
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>
It's even scarier knowing that Corn teaches school.

Isn't Ted the one why wants to sell off public land? I'm glad you guys are supporters, now I think I am gagging.

Cornhusker, you are beginning to remind me of a certain Ivy league university professor who bragged how he indoctrinated his young students into being progressive liberals. He should have been teaching them to look at both sides and weight the facts and come to their own conclusion.

He went on to bragged that several of those students now work as news anchors for several liberal news agencies and are carrying own his progressive liberal indoctrination views.

As a career LEO I have far more respect for a criminal who has the brass ones to admit to me they are criminals and will never change then I do for that sneaky devious university professor.

The bad thing about the whole scene is that there is many of those sneaky devious two face professors and teachers in our education system today who will not teach their students to think for themselves and always look at both sides before making a decision that may influence their life.

I am beginning to think you are one of those two faced college educators that only teach your one sided dogma.

RELH

It's a rare day when a kid graduates from where I teach that is considered a liberal. Kids have so much internet/information access that it is a huge sounding board for them, most 16-18 year old kids aren't that interested in politics.

Piper- yep part of Ted's plan to decrease the debt is to sell off federal land, both parties will sell federal land if given the chance. Republicans take it a further step and make it part of their campaign rhetoric. It's a states rights issue or a fininacial issue according to them and their supporting groups, really it's just misinformation and a land grab Tell me democrats promote gun control which is generally true, how's that working out for them.

Another way to look at this upcoming election is that the Republicans are giving the voters a choice in candidates from moderate to right wing conservative.

What are the Democrats giving them? A over the hill scheming old hag that the majority of the population says they do not trust. A candidate that a good portion of the voters feels that she can not tell the truth and will lie to better her position. A candidate who so far refuses to answer any valid hard ball questions.

Yep! The Democrat party is really looking out for you to give you the choice you deserve for your future president.

Here is your pile of manure, now go off and eat it and thank us later.

RELH

piper, I heard that if Ted wins he's going to have a drawing for all the people who donated to his campaign. The lucky winner will have their choice of Yosemite or Yellowstone National Park.

Send him $100, you might get lucky. I did.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Cruz has about the same chances as Manny at ever living in the whitehouse. you would have spent your bathide better on lottery tickets.

Ever wonder why most public school teachers and almost all professors and scientists are liberals ? if you can't come up with a good answer you might be a republican.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-15 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]Because they have no real world experience. Those who can, do. Those who cant, teach.

And because they depend on big government to survive.
El

Everyone in America depends on Big government to survive, LOL.
What planet do you come from anyway?

DW that is a myth that in my experience isn't true considering real world experience. I was a commercial framer for several years, then foreman for one more. I then farmed for 2 years on an Iowa hog and grain farm before I went into education. My best assistant coach is a construction manager for a company he founded and still manages in Grand Island. The technology teacher runs a sign company as well as a custom cabinet business. So in my experience your statement is incorrect.

Of course that's not true Cornhusker, you have to remember rightwingers have no orginal thoughts, everything is a cliche statement, "BIG Government", what does that mean? Everything is simple to a rightwinger.

Teachers are bad, union workers bad, wilderness bad, too much public land bad, other countries bad (except Israel) poor people bad.

Everything is simple, Ronald Reagan and Apple pie.

23 million? I thought there were more than that, must be the Fed only? The debt is only because they don't want to face up to the voters, it's a republic that's one of the pitfalls.

Tax cuts and spending.

Problem is this DW, the right spends just as much or more than the left.

Some food stamps can't compare to multi trillion dollar war and all the casualties. Healthcare Is a giant and the right thinks it's fine like it is, capitalism without competition? (As long as it's got part of the equation its fine)

Ronald Reagan and the right, that's the deficit in a nutshell.

Do you think the right wants to tackle public employee benefits?

The government option for healthcare, manditory for government employees unless they want to pay for it, (the rightwing killed that plan)

I'll give you the answer to the liberal teacher mystery.

The smart conservatives want to make more money than a teacher makes and they don't care about kids getting a good education. the rest are too damn dumb because they watch FOX and think god will take care of it all. so it's mostly libs who both care AND qualify for the job.

Next question.....

Stay thirsty my friends

My wife is a teacher and she has done a myriad of other things from working on a ranch to cleaning houses, to working at Burger King to tutoring wealthy kids on how to pass the ACT test. She can do almost anything but her love is teaching 2nd graders how to read, write and do arithmetic. She is as conservative as anyone on this board.

She isn't doing it for money she does because she is a great teacher and her students benefit from having a great teacher.

In order to compete in this world and our economy is to gain skills by educating yourself. I will have three kids in college next year and all of them are going to just fine in life because they are aquiring skills and knowledge.

The saying those who can do and those who can't teach is complete and total BS.

Nemont

Yer wife sounds like one of the good ones nemont. I had a couple teachers like that but they are few and far between. And that's a fact.

Oops sorry. Ne, what is your wives opinion of Common Core? Maybe in second grade they don't start testing. My wife is a third grade teacher and thinks the CC is actually a good thing. It's the testing that is unrealistic.

She doesn't like teaching the test part. Common core is a huge controversey around here with parents signing waivers to opt their kids out of the testing.

Also she doesn't like the rote learning that CC seems to encourage.

The testing requirement is crazy and I highly doubt it is capturing real useable data.

Nemont

Rote learning: a memorization technique based on repetition.

Boring repetition saps the souls of young children and their interest in learning.

Nemont

My biggest gripe is we've gotten away from teaching them how to think and we're teaching them what to think.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom