What did you get?

First choice also! Elk 15 late muzzy! And it work perfect because I drew unit 1 Arizona elk that starts 2 days after this ends and it is on the other side of the of the fence!?

Awesome! Congrats, my son drew archery elk in AZ, units 3a/3c, so we are pretty excited! I drew units 18,36 and 38 for Antelope, not sure what to expect, but it should be fun!!

Wow, just found out my group of four non-residents drew 2nd rifle unit 2b. That's like 1/5th of all the tags in that pool. I am shocked.

We drew first choice rifle (17) and 3rd choice cow elk in 17. I'm finally hunting elk and am so happy.

I'm in shock right now. First choice Barbary, 16 Archery Deer, and 16D 1st archery for the second year in a row! All with the wife attached. Can't believe it.

Drew 2nd choice archery elk in 52 1st hunt and a big fat refund!!! Daughter drew 52 cow elk in November and nephew 34 deer in November, gf got the goosegg this year...pumped to do some elk hunting up north

I get a refund :(

Already have a cow tag for WY though and hopefully will draw CO deer.

May put in for a longshot WY deer tag too just for fun.

Congrats to all who drew!!!! I got archery elk and rifle antelope. Both in unit 16 with my mom attached!!!!! Couldn't be happier! Shoot straight!

Unit 51 first cow hunt.

Wait for it......Unit 19 San Andres desert bighorn!!!! I just printed out the license so I could rub my hands on it LOL! Good luck to everyone!

Phil

I drew Jan bow hunt in the Sandia's (8), and a buddy and I drew Valle Vidal elk 2nd rifle!

So I was feeling pretty lucky, then found out same buddy also drew a Bighorn Sheep tag, that's quite the year!

>Unit 51 first cow hunt.
>
>Wait for it......Unit 19 San Andres
>desert bighorn!!!! I just
>printed out the license so
>I could rub my hands
>on it LOL! Good
>luck to everyone!
>
>Phil

Awesome! I couldn't imagine

In addition to my deer and elk tags I picked this guy up today, too. It's been a good day!

5612img20160427115642.jpg

I only went 2 for 8.
3rd choice deer hunt that had good odds of drawing and Javelina which also had good odds. I didn't expect to draw any of the other tags but I was hoping to get lucky.
I'm excited for the deer hunt. NM was good to me last year with a really nice buck and I enjoyed a lot of solitude without any other hunters around.
The Javelina hunt will give me an excuse to get out and enjoy God's country in February.

Unit 2 archery elk Sept 15-24. This will be fun, low expectation hunt for ANY elk. If anyone would throw me a crumb about this hunt/unit I would be forever grateful! PMs great! Thanks

>Unit 51 first cow hunt.
>
>Wait for it......Unit 19 San Andres
>desert bighorn!!!! I just
>printed out the license so
>I could rub my hands
>on it LOL! Good
>luck to everyone!
>
>Phil

That's awesome...Congrats!!! I drew my first choice for elk...Unit 6C second archery hunt with my Dad and cousin. Getting my money back for my bighorn, deer, antelope, and barbary apps. Wifey got skunked again for the 3rd year in a row.

Me and my wife drew 34 muzz bull elk. Didn't attach got lucky. I drew off range Oryx June 34 muzz deer. Rifle Antelope 32,33 Barbary 32,33 everything I drew was first choice.

Impressive!

>Me and my wife drew 34
>muzz bull elk. Didn't attach
>got lucky. I drew off
>range Oryx June 34 muzz
>deer. Rifle Antelope 32,33 Barbary
>32,33 everything I drew was
>first choice.

I drew the Once in a Lifetime Ibex hunt. Totally pumped. If there is anyone out there that has drawn this hunt I would like to talk.

1st choice archery elk.
1st choice rifle deer.
1st choice Ibex.
unsuccessful antelope
and will have a LO tag to sell in June.....
Wife drew 2nd choice archery elk and 1st choice deer all in the home unit except for the Ibex....walk out the door and go huntin !!! Hell Ya !!!

Cow in 51.
Oryx in McGregor.
FAWTD in 24.

Puts me at 4 for 4 on elk draws in NM. Previous 3 were 16B bulls. This state has been good to me!

>I'm in shock right now.
>First choice Barbary, 16 Archery
>Deer, and 16D 1st archery
>for the second year in
>a row! All with
>the wife attached. Can't
>believe it.

Can I please borrow your horseshoe when I put in my BOP to get out of Cannon?

MrLykins, you drew one of the toughest hunts ever, I had the same tag 2 years ago, hunted for 4 days on foot and on horses, no sign, no tracks, poop or rubs, maybe you'll get lucky.
In my experience I rather stay home, we left on the 5th day. Like I said b4 I wish lots and lots of luck, I hope you at least see some sign.

>Cow in 51.
>Oryx in McGregor.
>FAWTD in 24.
>
>Puts me at 4 for 4
>on elk draws in NM.
> Previous 3 were 16B
>bulls. This state has
>been good to me!

Congrats!
Which McGregor hunt?

tomvern85, looks like my partners and I will be in 13 first archery elk with you, big unit I hear, but maybe we'll run into each other, good luck.

All red "unsuccessful" for me. Seems to happen every other year.

Not all is bad, my 14 yr old son had green for first season rifle bull elk.

>unit 55 colin neblett wma north
>for Bow! ES Elk, ANY
>help here is appreciated!!! Sept
>1-14

Great area. Get a horse. Or a helicopter ;-).

Right on cweeks. It's a big unit with lots of public and blm. Lots of elk and there's some bruisers in there. Also some good bears in there. My wife and I had the same hunt last year and both killed elk. It's a fun hunt. We hunt in the north western part of the unit. Best of luck and maybe we will see you out there.

man you need to go buy a lottery ticket right now

>Rifle 16a second season as a
>non resident non outfitter :)
>

CONGRATS
who's the luck sheep tag guy congrats to him
? unit

I'm a previous tag holder from the Pecos let me know if I can Help

congrats,I wanted that tag so bad. Hope things go well. I'm sure you saw the Gila thread with all the pics getting posted. That should get the blood going.

I finally drew for the first time in 4 years! Although out of the 5 animals I put in for I was fortunate to draw for rifle deer hunt in unit 37.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom