CNN COOPER 790,000
CNN ZAHN 783,000
CNNHN GRACE 770,000
CNN KING 706,000
MSNBC SCARBOROUGH 444,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 444,000
CNNHN BECK 425,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 413,000

They just need to feel they're not alone, think of it as a support group for the far right with " Be afraid , be very afraid " as the theme.

I am sort of a news junkie. Having watched all three networks, I prefer Fox because these shows have people that debate the issues from both sides. MSNBC is off the charts to the left...they seem to be preaching to the liberal choir. CNN leans to the left, but the worst thing about CNN is that when they cover an event with people giving speeches, they talk over the whole time. CNN gives you analisis of what someone is saying without letting you hear it for yourself.
That is why I think Fox gets the ratings.

It shows me that whoever compiled these numbers is only showing half the list...

Colbert Report and Daily Show are quite easily 2x the viewers of O'Reilly... EACH!

-DallanC

It tells me that people are tired of being force fed that America is always the bad boy in world events. And that the left is not as important or relevant as they would have you believe. It also tells me that there is a giant silent majority out there that is not being polled by all the polling agency's.

I can't stand ABC, CNN or CBS news. They are so left sided it makes me sick. I don't even watch much Fox but when I do watch news, it is Fox.
I don't watch CNN because of Turner.

fox news has hot chicks and they use sex to sell - it's great aint it! Just so you know what youre getting. I'd rather watch hot chicks srap it out or tell me what's up than some homely ones . . .

WTF???

I'M A LITTLE OLD FASHIONED!!!

I DON'T HAVE ALL THAT NEW WAVE EQUIPMENT THAT THEY CAN TELL WHAT FRICKEN CHANNELL I'M WATCHING!!!

SO HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW WHICH CHANNELL I WAS WATCHING???

THE ONLY bobcat LMFAO AT THESE SURVEYS,MOST PEOPLE WILL SUCK THEM IN THOUGH!!!

Whats wrong with hot chicks. I'd rather watch a hot chick reading the news than some brain dead 60's hippie.....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom