what does it take????

H

hunt2much

What does it take to draw a dang buck antelope tag in Utah? 4 bonus points and still nothing!!!! This is getting frustrating! Is it easy to get a non res. tag in Wyoming or Idaho? What about costs?

Wyoming is a much better choice than Idaho for 'lopes. Lots more animals, more tags, plenty of BLM land, and the 10% non-res restriction here in Idaho hurts chances also. License/tag cost is $200 for non-res in Wyoming, versus $128.50 license and $235.00 tag in Idaho. Most of our odds for better units are worse than trophy deer or elk units. Some of our areas are 10-15:1 odds and you only have a chance at a 14"er anyway.

i have been trying for 19yrs. here in AZ. and i hope that all changes this year, i have max bonus points so maybe this will be my year.

Az basically cut the 'lope tags in 1/2, so if we draw, we will be very lucky.

I;m basically having the same problem in Colorado. Can't seem to draw a tag. I'm trying to get a ranching for wildlife tag; maybe I need to look at another ranch or just apply in Wyoming.

Cooter

I believe it is the area you apply for here in utah, It took 6 for the dagget/3corners area, but only 2 for the fishlake area, and 3 for the south rich area, Im on a waiting period but can apply next year again and am going to try for the bonanza area Im thinking, dont know how many it will take but Im betting it will take a few.
I have been lucky 3 time out of 5 for wyoming. My advise is apply for both states.

Nevada is no good, I have 5 points, can't even
draw a second draw doe tag, But it may be me My
wife drew her first year and my dad draws every
year he can apply. Good luck..

NVMDF

CoHunter, an antelope tag with 0 points? You are the man. Tell me something that I obviously don't know...........or what I'm doing wrong.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom