what does wyoming get out of increased nr license fees?

JavaRock

more shiny new green trucks driven around by redshirt clad public servants burning expensive fuel? more wardens hiding in the bushes for 10 hr a day glassing people? more biologists poking, prodding and biopsing wild game? here's a reality check - the hunting and fishing in wyoming continues to decline and in some regions, it just plain sucks and there's more redshirts than game. oh, don't have a conflict with some large landowner or you'll find the redshirts turning into brownshirts very quickly defending the interest of the rich and famous land baron

nr's "invading" wyoming is not the problem, the self serving, self preservation types like g & f and their secret arm the wyoga is the issue. it's all about money and saving their own azzes (jobs) vs championing for wyoming wildlife. guys, it's 2022 and do we as sportsman really need the bloodsucking welfare outiffters leveraging our wildlife? do we really need an extremely bloated g & f bringing in more and more money and producing less and less wildlife and hunting/fishing opportunities?

I could keep going (elk feed lots, incestuous relationship with the stockgrowers, etc.). I'm sure many of you internet bch babies are going to jump all over this trhead but in private, all I ask is you seriously consider what i've said

Here’s a reality check, from a guy that has hunted just about every Western state, personally, in the last 10 years…..

Wyoming is a pretty amazing place for hunting and fishing. If it “Sucks”, I’m not sure where it’s “Great”. You should probably pull up stakes, and move to Alaska… although I’m sure it “Sucks” there too.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom