What gun next ?

D

Dirtysteve

I can't decide between a Beretta Urika or a Henry Golden Boy .22 I don't need either one but I have that endless itch that is only temporarily satisfied with a new gun.
Anybody else have this problem?
What guns are next on your list?

I hear you on that one, I currently have 4 shotguns and I still would like, no need, to get a Browning Auto-5.

I would get the Golden Boy if I were you.

Rut

Funny thing
I have a Auto-5 and was looking through guns america yesterday at the Browning shotguns and thought maybe I need another one of them too...I think I have a sickness.

I bought the Golden Boy out of a pawn shop a few months back. I had no use for it but I'm a sucker for cowboy guns. Its the sweetest little 22 you'll ever hold. I would love to buy the Henry Big Boy 44 mag next. No use for it but i'm a sucker......

Fin;
That's why they call us "gunnuts" we have more guns then we really need or can use. Just make sure you have enought kids and grandkids to pass all the guns down too.

RELH

HHmmm... Used to have a 250-3000 Savage. That was one heckuva little shooter, sold it to a buddy in Nevada and have kicked myself in the butt ever since. Just have to get another...even though I don't need it.

My vote goes to the Golden Boy. Love those little lever guns. I am looking at a 300 WSM as my next toy. I was thinking of the Weatherby Vangaurd Stainless or a Tikka T3. Any body have either or can help choose? THanks Jovan

I think my next is a Browning 525 sporting and a set of Briley 20 gauge tubes for it. I've got no need for it as I have a dedicated trap and skeet/sporting clays gun, oh well, I'm a gun junkie I guess. I'm also building a Mauser 338-06, does that count? The only other guns at the moment I want are a Ruger Single Six 22lr/22 mag and I'd love to have a Marlin Guide Gun in either 45/70 or the new one in 480 Ruger.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom