What happened to the Town buck story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. I went to New Mexico for a week and come back to find out I missed a good one.:p

Thanks for the update. I wondered if the DWR had asked to have it pulled because it was under investigation. Hopefully at some point the truth comes out about what happened?

Thanks for the update. I wondered if the DWR had asked to have it pulled because it was under investigation. Hopefully at some point the truth comes out about what happened?
Generally they like people talking about events that they are investigating. It brings people and other information out of the shadows that they didn’t previously know about that can help with their case

Founder, how's the weather up there? I know we got a little dusting up high yesterday. I'm headed out early next week.

Dang. I went to New Mexico for a week and come back to find out I missed a good one.:p

Some guy killed a buck and posted a pic somewhere. Supposedly it was a buck that lived in town. He'd show up for birthday parties and weddings and stuff (OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit here) and people would pet him and feed him. So it caused a stink amongst the locals and the MM'ers. Just my understanding of it.

I would prefer that the thread be locked, with offending posts deleted if necessary.

Some of the snarky insults here are outstanding and it's a shame when they are lost.:confused:

Isn't it possible to just leave up the original post with a photo of the buck that was harvested at least.? Just like seein nice muleys.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom