what happened to

muzz

Long Time Member
What happened with the guys that shot the wolf down by Beaver?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Ain't nothing gonna happen to Him!

He was Coyote Huntin!

A big Utah Coyote Responded to His Call & BOOM!

Dead Big Coyote!

End of Story!

I Suppose some YUPPIE or GROUPIE will try & Stirr it up!

But this is TARDville!

Where Wolves would have to beat the DWR to Our Game Herds & the Wolves are Out-Gunned!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

I thought they got nominated for Conservationist of the Year Award?:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>I thought they got nominated for
>Conservationist of the Year Award?:)
>
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

NO, NO, NO, Sharpton and Jackson are planing a day of action, that wolf was a minority in Utah.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

>NO, NO, NO, Sharpton and Jackson
>are planing a day of
>action, that wolf was a
>minority in Utah.
>

Now THAT"S funny, right there!
Zeke

Wish I could talk with the individuals themselves to see what they are dealing with, because 1 Biologist through the USFS that I spoke with seemed very adamant that they were seeking to press Federal Charges . If this does unfold and goes to Federal Court , we as Sportsman need to back up the guys that shot the wolf .

I would like to buy the big coyote shooters a drink.. and U.S.F.S. better be their to buy the second round, !!!

Could you call the UDWR as a witness for the defense in a case like that? They have told us for years there are no wolves in utah. I also can't wonder but think that if the FEDS are going to try, the state might have a suit for them not being notified by the FEDS of there being a wolf in utah, it was collared, they did know. Can we sue the FEDS for an illegal introduction since they didn't let us know? Random thoughts in my brain.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Probably nothing, that is why we haven't heard anything. By the way take what the USFS guy said with a grain of salt. They have no regulatory authority over wolf management or what happens.

I thought the state took all law enforcement power from the BLM & FS unless they were on federal land. Is there an exception or who investigates?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom