What happened?

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
I don't want to sound like one of these old guys although I probably am. As. a kid we spent half of our nights running coons with my dad's coon dogs often bringing a kill dog and if the tree allowed knocked it out for a fight with the dogs. I've probably killed 500 coons with a bat and triple that with a rifle now suddenly their a special creature. I coached twin brothers now at the U who would with gloves and a leather welding apron run them down at night and kill them by hand. They said it made them quick and agile. The comments about this article make me wonder how many of these PETA wierdo's are actually out there?

http://espn.go.com/college-football...s-raccoon-killing-nebraska-cornhuskers-player

Is becoming a bleeding heart society and Nebraska ain't exempt either. Ever ask an associated question to your student? Might help give some insight as whats next to happen.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

PETA doesn't give a ##### about rabis.
They support rabis. They encourage rabis.
If you don't understand what I'm saying,
you don't understand PETA.

Rabis reports gives them power.

That's what they want, not a cure for rabis.

They prolly wear flatbrimmed hats too.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

...ever thought of visiting Ferguson Corny???....

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

The football player should get a ticket for being dumb.
"soft and cuddly" my azz! Those coons can be vicious little bastards!

BTW: there are 3 less after my bow hunt over there a couple weeks ago. I couldn't kill a deer but the coons came in range! Yeah!

Zeke

When I was about 11 or 12 we moved out to the country from the city. I caught a baby raccoon and kept it as a pet. It was pretty cool. Since then I only kill the ones that need killing. I don't care what other people do though. The more you kill the more there are.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom