What if you had 7pts mule deer and wanted to use an outfitter?

bowhunt10

Ok so say you have 7pts for mule deer and wanted to use an outfitter, who would you go with? It's not max pts, but pretty close to have some good options. Using a rifle by the way. It looks like the herd is starting to rebound a little. Thinking about Non Typical outfitters. I realize they hunt a general region and would be wasting some points in getting this tag, but I could keep building points and not have any chance of a better hunt in the future. Any suggestions on better use of these points? This is the fun part, what would you do? Not looking for your honey hole, as I said I was using an outfitter. Pm me if you still don't want to post for the world to see.

You won't get on with Robb and his Nontypical Outfitters this year, as he's already booked and he may even have a waiting list for 2016. I also don't see any way you could hunt down there and save your PPs by doing it as a second choice the way those draws are going. Your best bet is probably to find another outfitter down there and use your PPs as a first choice like I'm doing.

Seems like I just read the other day where NTO was booked at darn near full up for 2016 too.

Look elsewhere in that area for a good Outfitter there are some good ones around...just need to start calling till you find/think that one is who you would go with in either 2015 or 2016 NOW.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Check out outwest safaries. Never hunted with them and never will, but I think they have access to good property in good country. Again I have no experience with them just throwing a bone.

Did not realize that with NTO. Other outfitters in the area would be a possibility. Any suggestions I would then take and check out. What about other areas/hunts, this is wide open guys. Remember, it is If I had 7pts I would.... All opinions and ideas throw them out here, lets hear it. You will only have one shot at being 2pts off max. Then it is draw the general regions every so many years.

>I would pass on Trefren if
>I were you.

I didn't have a problem with Trefren and shot a decent Buck.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom