What is it?

spotnstalkID

I went and got my trailcam from my spring bait site yesterday and got a few decent pic's (I'll post the rest of them soon). There is one picture on there that I'm not sure what it is and I'm getting different opinions on what it is. Thought I would throw it on here and see what you guys think. The bears played with my camera and turned it to face a different direction and this picture was taken almost from a bird's eye view looking down on the animal. You will see the ferns it is walking through and they are under 3' tall and those are taller than it's back as it walks through them. My first thought was a deer or an elk, but those ferns would not be taller than either of those. What's it look like to you?

4a80eabb1ffdd7d1.jpg

Sure looks like an elk to me. From the position of the rear hips, it appears to be bedded or ready to leap. That would explain why the ferns are over the body. Any other pics before or after?
HD

I agree swbuckmaster. Looks like a bedded Doe to me and also appears to be a buck in velvet standing over her maybe? Hard to tell but that could be what triggered your camera.

GBA

Why anyone worth their weight in the woods knows thats a hippie girls armpit hair, either that or one big beaver I looked 3 different times saw a deer an elk and rosie ha ha...my bet is either a doe or a small elk

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Whatever...i see a blonde phase bear....young, and lean...stretching it front legs forward.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom