What is my 1997 Landcruiser Worth?

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
So I am going to sell my '97 Landcruiser. It has 260,000 miles. The engine and drive train are as strong as ever. Never been in accident, never had any significant mechanical issues.

However, it is showing its age, paint is oxidized, moon roof leaks, side mirrors need to be replaced, other little stuff I have not fixed over the years.

Has realitively new set of BF Goodrich M&S tires.

So what do you think I can get for it.

You'll only get what you think its worth from someone who's looking for that particular year/style vehicle. I have a 1997 F250 4X4 Crew cab for sale right now and it's got new tires/rims, lift, booming stereo system, great shape, looks clean....everyone who sees it only offers me $10K for it. I have about $13K into it so I'm not selling cheap. I know someone out there will appreciate it like I do and see its value but until then, gonna keep getting low-balled. You will probably be in the same boat I'm sorry to say. I wish you luck though.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Steve

I agree. However I am not looking to get the " one right" buyer for this vehicle. I recognize it needs a fair amount of cosmetic work. I was thinking, with a rock solid engine, drive train, and mechanical performance, I could get $6k. Am I unrealistic everyone?

I wouldn't pay 6k for any 20 year old vehicle with 260 on the odometer. What is bluebook on it? Steve, things like lifts and stereos and cool rims are awful tough to recover money wise when selling a rig. Good luck. mtmuley

I've got a PISSCUTTIN Rig for Sale as Well!

576,000 Original Miles!

She Knows the Back Roads!

And just Broke In!

I'd Bet She's hauled out More Inches of Bone(More of Other Hunters than My Own!) than any other Truck still on 4 Tires!

BEST OFFERS PLEASE!

And For GAWDS SAKES No Low-Ballin Please!

I Went to Trade it in at Our Local Dealer here a While Back & They wanted me to Pay Them to Take it as a Trade-In!

GEEZUS!

Don't them Dealers Pay anything for Sentimental Value?

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

One More Thing

I've Got & Had The Title in My Hands for over 30 Years!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Steve is right. I sold my 1995 F-350 Crew Cab to a guy who had been looking for that exact truck. 180k miles and sold it for $12k. Be patient and you will get your money you want, if you want a quick sale, look to Bluebook and drop 10% off the private sale value.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

You'll want to jump into the classifieds section on ih8mud.com, under the forum, and then click on the version of the 80 series that you have to get perspective on value.

Weatherby:

I was not aware of that site. It is very helpful. I will plan on making a post about my LC and see if I can generate any interest. Thanks!

What's the Blue Book on that mad ride.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom