What Kind Of American

Bugler

Beer would you sit and share with other MM members should you have an opportunity to do so?
OK any beer will do but I had to lead you with the thread subject.
If I were to offer what I felt was good hospitality it would be Michelob. Im not much of an Anheuser Busch fan but its smooth. If at the campfire if would be regular coors. Cheers.

Depends - If it's 440 hdude I'd give him a Mickey's Big Mouth.
Piper or Zig I'd provide a nice Venezuelan or French brew, probably Kronenbourg. Coors for me.

I think I would serve 440 some Corona.

I would serve Piper and Zigga wine coolers!

I myself would drink Bud Light.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Corona taste great, but it has pee in it. Sam Adams makes great beer, the Boston Lager is good but even though it's brewed out west It still seams too east coast.

Coors is a great standby and good enough for most here on this forum so it's warm Corona pee beer for californian and Coors for most of the rest of the crowd. for good guys ( even 202 )I'd bring out the Moose Drool, that's as good as beer gets if beer is all you've got.

Wow original 440, glad to see YOU thought of it first!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-10 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]Corona was the only beer I knew had pee in it so it was the only choice for you.

Dude is only pissed off because we sent too many of our liberals to his state and they just voted in to tax the rich who make more then $125,000.
I really laughted about the estactic remarks that Democrat member of the Oregon state legislature made about the approval of the new tax bill.
Dude is going to have too get used to spending more money to support the welfare and politicians since his state legislature is a Democrat majority like it is in CA.

RELH

P.S. Dude I do not drink Corona, I prefer Sam Adams Boston larger or Pacifico if I must dring a mexican beer.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-10 AT 11:29PM (MST)[p]The setting matters, if it's 90 degree day and we were all deer hunting I would dive head first into a cooler of ice cold Bud.

But if we were all in camp with backstraps on the grill I would bring 2 coolers packed in chopped ice. The first would be filled with my favorite domestics Anchor Steam and Blitz Weinhard. The second would have my favorite imports Spaten, Fat Tire, Lambics, Kokkanee, Bass, and Guiness.

When everybody has a good buzz-on it's time to take the Bullet Train to Hammertown and make some Black and Tans along with some Cherry Bombs (Kreik Lambic & Guiness).

And while everyone is drinking beer I would pull 202, Dude, Overton, RELH, Nemont, Reddog, and Glenn aside and break out a bottle of Oban, a bottle of Bunnahabhain, and a bottle of George Dickel. RELH, we will only open the bottle of Dickel if you can play nice!!!

For a select few I would also bring a case of Busch that's been in the back of my truck all summer which my dog puked on and my neighbor's cat pissed on.

I finally figured it out. Forthewall is actually Fortheballs. I have never even heard to half that crappy beer you drink...geezzze you must get along great in Frisco.

CA please add "Fortheballs: How's those long necks going down."
to your signature.

I'll drink with you CA anyday.

HK

Forkie, I would invite you for Scotch but I have a feeling your a beer guy and I am sure an Anchor Steam or Fat Tire would be just fine for you.

Frisco...Frisco? HK, only gays called it Frisco. Let me guess, you finally figured out your sexual identity and now your obcessed with my genitals. It's Midnight on a Friday and your thinking about, dwelling about, and writing about my genitals on a post about beer.

I'd be careful drinking with this guy Forkie. Whatever you do don't pass out or he might just finally figure out a couple of things with you too.

Straights called it "The City" or "San Francisco", Frisco goes with FAB-U-LOUS and 2 SNAPS UP! I get along great in the City, but I don't spend anytime on Polk or the Castro in Frisco. No beer for you...Francine

Fthwall;
Out here we call Budweiser-Butt-wipe. You should know better to offer scotch to a hillbilly. If we can not have moonshine, we prefer a good old Tennesee sipping whiskey.
Yea! I know us hillbillies have Scotch-Irish blood in us, but we left the scotch whiskey back in Scotland and our palate prefers good old sipping whiskey now. We also do not wear tartans anymore, gave those skirts to the crowd in San Francisco to wear in their parade.

RELH

Just give caca the finest beer made and pee in it. Make sure it is warm to start with though. I gave him a spanish name (caca) so a warm spanish beer with pee in it will be a perfect fit.

Fthwall, that was downright nice of you. May have too push the JD aside and try Dickel's fine charcoal filtered whiskey.
I would just have to be wary of Piper and Zigga and Dude trying to sneak up to that limestone creek and peeing in it for shits and grins.
If they did that, we would have to introduce them to the jug of kerosene and fine hillbilly marksmanship.

RELH

Here is my favorite, only $9.99 per 6-pack.

14833-beer.jpg

Brian

345brfc.jpg

Anyone ever get out to my little part of the world I will share a beer or ten with them.

Here is my absolute favorite. Drank lots of them during my 6 years in Germany.

beergeek_2087_7803678.jpg

Nemont

Hey FTW, go get yourself a bottle of Four Roses, you may never want to take another swig of Dickell, which btw I like. I would'nt steer you wrong, man this stuff is good.

four-roses-bourbon.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom