What really , really just ticks you off to no end !!

L

Lifetimehunter

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-10 AT 12:01PM (MST)[p]OK this should be interesting, tell us what ticks you off,

OK so I'm changing my post a little , Im just asking about something I thought might be interesting to talk about and maybe give a little insite into other MM members heads.

I always have to laugh at the things that make peoples' blood boil. Most of the time it is stupid little stuff that actually has zero effect on your life.

It is unhealthy, for the most part and quite silly to anyone observing from a distance. I have relatives who blow up at every little thing, scream, cuss and throw chit! I just stand there giggle, then they get more pissed.

As to the things in the first post, if you actually lose it over stuff like that, what would you do in a REAL crises?

Life is short, don't take everything so seriously that it lets you get fired up several times a day.

+1,Nickman.Self-centered people that think they are more important than everyone else piss me off.Their life is somehow more inportant than yours,so they can't wait for the old lady to dig change out of her purse.Or you better get the hell out of the way,because where they are going is so much more important than where you are going.Get real,guys.Use some of that pent-up anger to fight the feds over the wolves.Gimme a break.

I don't get ticked off very easily but here are a few things that get me ticked off:

1. People who cant walk their grocery cart to a designated collections site. (they just leave it right next to their car)WTF!

2. Proffesional athletes whining about contracts and how much money they make.

3. If i'm stopped a stoplight and a fat lady eating a big mac is smoking a cigarrette w/ kids in the car.

4. They guy at home depot that says "finding everything ok?" as soon as I walk in the building.

5. The guy who drives by me in a rice burner with loud pipes and a spoiler (the spoiler is because he actually thinks his honda prelude is going to come off the ground)

6. Women who get mad at you for staring but want to wear next to nothing.

7. Reality TV shows except americas got talent

8. Losing while trying to fart

9. nocturnal deer

10. After hiking a few miles into an area that you think is out of the way and could hold some good deer........you find a beer can. Someone actually hiked that beer can in, drank it, but could not hike it back out. WTF!!

Again I'm a pretty easy going guy but those can piss me off!!
WHEEEW!! thanks guys for letting me vent...I feel much better. LOL!

I personally would like Feleno to post up a photo of a "raciest" politician. I do not believe one exists. Well there was the underwear posing politician from Washington State.

I detest when a car tailgates up on me when is no where for them to pass nor for me pull over.

Wait, something peeves me ven more.

I hate it when I am in a hurry to drive somewhere and some slow poke is hogging up the road like they own it. I get right up on their bumper and honk/flash headlights. Arghhhh!!!!

>I don't get ticked off very
>easily but here are a
>few things that get me
>ticked off:
>
>1. People who cant walk their
>grocery cart to a designated
>collections site. (they just
>leave it right next to
>their car)WTF!
>
>2. Proffesional athletes whining about contracts
>and how much money they
>make.
>
>3. If i'm stopped a
>stoplight and a fat lady
>eating a big mac is
>smoking a cigarrette w/ kids
>in the car.
>
>4. They guy at home depot
>that says "finding everything ok?"
>as soon as I walk
>in the building.
>
>5. The guy who drives by
>me in a rice burner
>with loud pipes and a
>spoiler (the spoiler is because
>he actually thinks his honda
>prelude is going to come
>off the ground)
>
>6. Women who get mad
>at you for staring but
>want to wear next to
>nothing.
>
>7. Reality TV shows except
>americas got talent
>
>8. Losing while trying to
>fart
>
>9. nocturnal deer
>
>10. After hiking a few
>miles into an area that
>you think is out of
>the way and could hold
>some good deer........you find a
>beer can. Someone actually
>hiked that beer can in,
>drank it, but could not
>hike it back out.
>WTF!!
>
>Again I'm a pretty easy going
>guy but those can piss
>me off!!
>WHEEEW!! thanks guys for letting
>me vent...I feel much better.
> LOL!

+1 Agree with all of the above, especially number 6. I mean wtf, you dressed that way to be stared at, don't like it cover tf up!

People that flick their cigarette butts out the window with dry grass 4 feet tall waving in the wind on a 100 degree day.
They'd rather burn my house down than get their ashtray dirty.
I see that all summer long.

People that hawk lungers on the sidewalk for everyone else to step in.

People that bring their dogs in the grocery store that ain't seeing eye dogs.
(those rules apply to everyone else, besides my dog is sooooo cute)

Tailgaters and people that let traffic pile up behind them refusing to use turnouts.

I'm sort of like Idaho, it takes a bit to get me ticked. Some of the things that get under my skin are...

1. Complaining about racism/segregation, then turning right around and segregating yourself by calling yourself and african-american, mexican-american, latino-american, or any other race-american. Why not just be an American?

2. That church group from Kansas that pickets the funerals of soldiers. I really can't stand them at all.

3. Poachers.

4. PETA advertisements! I told one guy handing out these fake McNugget boxes covered in fake blood to kids that if he even thought about giving one to one of my kids he was gonna get laid out.

5. Anti-hunting/gun activists of any kind.

6. People who soak the welfare system for all its worth.

7. And finally, stupid people in general.

"Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints"

People that don't think they have to wait in traffic like everyone else. Drive to the front of the line, then come to a dead stop in their lane with their blinker on to cut in.

People that flip me off after I honk at them for cutting me off.

Exploded dimension lines.

The federal government trying to make another Utah land grab,,
And wolves back on the endangered list...

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Losing while trying to fart +1
Getting more than just a fart.(NVB)

Stupid people.

My boss, he can ruin my day just by me seeing him.

People that are only your friend when they need a babysitter.

FLAT TIRES!

Empty bank account....

That's all I can whine about right now but other than the above its been a pretty good day.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

People who drive down the shoulder of the road when traffic is backed up.

People who feel entitled to something rather than work for it.

People who talk on cell phones in line (anywhere)

Fat people complaining about their weight while eating a cheeseburger.

My wife when she refuses to wear the camo lingerie I bought her....

People who ask you a question, or are in a conversation with you, then they look around at everything but you, or stare at the t.v. or computer, or cell-phone, or whatever the f%&* else, instead of even acting like they're paying attention to what you have to say! Irritates me just thinking about it! My dogs never do that to me, probably why I like them more than most people.....

Jbozahunter, I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I was trying to watch the baseball game.:)

I HATE when I put forth an effort to do what's best for the company I work for, and my supervisor has such a big ego, he kicks me in the nuts for it. One of these days......

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-10 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]oh, nothing makes me angry.......
and to the mods, it is a question. if you dont want honest answers you should delete the question, not the answer

Most people tick me off most of the time but not all the time except wolf lovers tick me off most always. Then there is the occasional time I am not ticked off because I am pissed off or on when I dribble. But ever so often I manage to be drunk so it doesn't matter. Then once in a while I would like to strangle someone for the he!! of it. Now there is the goose stepping Obama Clan that makes me puck most always. It ticks me off to no end I can't remember at birth I was giving two choices either be well endowed or a good memory. And for the life of me I can't remember which I chose.

Rutnbuck

People that shoot those Giant Galapogos Tortoises and enter them in the B&C book as Tiny Texas Terrapins.

That really gets me fired up.

I hate it when I wake up in the morning and Barack Obama is President.

Nothing I'm Handsome,Rich,well endowed,my wife and girlfriends loves me,I'm a member of MM. I guess I have it all.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

The DMV really sucks!!!! Almost as bad as the power company and there fee increases every year.

In no particular order.....

1. People who cheat on their spouses.
2. People who phuk with my family for no good reason.
3. Thieves.
4. The SOB who made my mother cry 29 years ago.
5. The SOB who, when backing out of a parking space, hit my kid, then left. He later told the cops he was going to apologize, but, due to my size and state of agitation, was afraid to.
6. People who pick on handicapped people. Or old people.
7. Those who automatically hate cops.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

fat azzes who think their 350 lbs scares smaller guys. dude, your fat, my 150 lbs would run around you 100 times and then just kick you once you were laying down , outta breath....
"once they seen my size" yada- yada....

:):)

Gay mods who nuke any picture that Feleno posts that shows a little nip but leaves Ziggas pecker showing in his post about cupsy.

I just thought of one more.. it still ticks me off when I wake up in the morning and Barack Obama is President.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom