What release do you shoot?

moseleymiddleton

I was wondering on what release you would recomend? I currntly bought the four finger chocolate addiciton and feel it is to big and uncomfortable to shoot. I switched from a wrist strap to the chocalate due to me punching the trigger whent i shot. I have shot the carter target 3 and the just cuz plus, but feel that having to close the jaws manualy instead of a lever one the back of the release would slow things during hunting. Is there any other releases that latch simulare to the chocolate but are smaller and more compact to fit my hand better?

Moseley Middleton

I dont know how similar it is to the chocolate, but I like the Scott lil bitty goose, its small and fits in my hand well. I have two, one stays in my pack just in case so I dont get caught in the field without one, which has happened. Its certainly not the quickest, fingers are the quickest way to go. Do you hook to the string or a loop? The local pro shop tech uses a gatorjaws grip and if I hooked to the string I would certainly try it, it goes over and under the knock to keep from pinching the string and it does look like it would be somewhat quicker in the field than my setup.

What about the chocolate light? It's a three finger, more like the target3, and closes just like the addiction.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom