What should I expect to pay for unit 36 ES bow tag?

I have not seen a unit wide 36 LO tag for less than $3500 the last 2 years.

If you find one for 3K or less I sure would like to hear about it. I have been told I pay too much for a 34 tag and my challenge has been, find me one cheaper and I'll split the difference with you.
It hasn't happened yet.

I thought that seemed low as well. I know a rifle bull tag was sold last year for 34 for 4K. Archery is not particularly less. Though 3K is pretty standard for archery for unit 34.

RE: Unit 34 LO UW bow tag...

that I know about went for $4500 last year and expect it will this year too. The archery tags are more in demand than the rifle tags.

RE: Unit 34 LO UW bow tag...

Just call the list of LO's in 36 sometime in late july or early august. 2500.00 is very doable. I saw a couple in that price range last year. With the economy, it should not be a issue. 34 is like 15, people think it is better than it really is based on the past. Maybe 8 years ago, I would have paid 4k.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom