what should i get?

joebobhunter4

im looking for some input on a good pair of binoculars were you can sit and glass all day and your eyes wont hurt or anything and also i want it to be real clear. my price range is anything under $2000 i was kind of leaning toward a ziess pair but wanted some input before i spent the money. thanks

With a budget of <$2,000, you owe it to yourself to take a detailed look at them personally. Things like eyecups can make the best glass uncomfortable to different people.

spend away baby........
2 grand....it will be the best decision you ever
made for hunting for bino's..I have swarovski's
10 x 50'slc and paid $1239. in 2000 but the Euro
been pounding the dollar so now like 1800.00!
go some where and spend time to see want fits!
rackmaster

zeiss, leica or swaro, i have tried them all in the feild the swaro el's are my favorite. i pick them over leica cause they feel better in my hands.for the most clairity the 10x50's can't be beat, but they are big.

For the money you should look at the Swarovski EL's, the Leica Ultravid's or the Zeiss Victory FL's. These three are the best out there. all are excellent optically. spend some serious time holding them up to your eyes. make sure they are comfortable. Personally I think the EL swaro's are the best balanced and fit the best in my hands. You may have large hands and they may not fit as well. I think the Swaro's and the Leica's are more durable than the Zeiss. The warranty is good for all three but I think the Swaro's are a cut above on warranty work and customer service. For hunting the Swarovski's are the best selling in that catagory. If you spend some time behind them I think you will see why.

Leica Duovids. 10+15x50. I hunt/guide for coues and we use our binos as much if not more than any other type of hunting and I bought Duovids and havent looked back since!

Casey

I have Swarovski 10x42 EL's and love them. I narrowed my choice down to the EL's and Leica Utravids. They were equal optically to me but the EL's won me over for two reasons. One was becuase they just feel better to hold in your hands for long periods of glassing, two I liked how the focus adjustment worked on the EL's better.

LEICA baby LEICA! You won't be disapointed!! Clear glass, great durability, easy on the eyes! You will get what you pay for!!:)

I have used the Zeiss 10-40 binos almost daily for over 20 yrs. Have never had any problem what so ever. No eye strain even after hours of glassing. When friends have compared my Zeiss with the top two, mine usually come out on top. Love them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom