What would you do with 8 deer pts in 2010

K

KaibabHntr

I should have 8 pts for 2010 deer - looking at the quality muley rifle hunts and possibly muzzy. I know its way early but what hunts would you go for and are realistic with 8 pts as a resident?

I've spent time in 42, the Kaibab, and the 5b's all archery. I know 5b probably doesn't make the list. Due to a vehicle situation I couldn't bring myself to put in this year, draw the tag and then not even be able to get in because of weather so I just got the bp. That shouldn't be an issue next year.

Ryan
www.KeyToTheKaibab.com

Put in for the strip 13b. It really is an amazing hunt. If it takes you a couple more years than so be it. My dad and i drew it in '07. I shot a 202 4X5 and my dad shot a 194 4X6. Hold out and save up some money.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom