What would your wife say????

Cookie2

Very Active Member
Ok guys, here's a scenario for you.

Your cousin has a premier tag on one side of the state. His wife also has one, Valles Caldera, same dates! UH OH problem! He asks you to go with his wife as you are the one he trusts to pick the right bull to shoot among all of the smaller ones running around. They want in the 350 range and she don't know squat about horn size. They all look big after a while.

Would your wife let you go?

Only if she's ugly. lol J/K...I'd let my guy go...absolutely. I'd tell him to take tons of pics, too. Or go along myself.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-07 AT 10:59AM (MST)[p]My wife would push me out the door and say, "Have fun". She wouldn't want pictures though, thats when she would get jealous. Haa Haa

PRO

that is a fine line good guy bad guy. as triplek said if she is ugly. and after a couple of days of hunting she starts looking good hunt over. my wife would give me salt peater and poke my eyes out. but i would know we were still on kissing terms. i would be kissing her back side for a long time. oakey

Hide all of the knives, shears etc and sleep with one eye open. LOL
When I was still working, had a lady who wanted to car pool with me to work, it was 50 miles one way. She said she would pay for gas if I drove all of the time. No problem, till the wife asked me what she looked like. The car pool idea went bad after that, but she finally transfered to the city where we live. Back to lonely morning drives and radio but still married thank god.

Brian

My ex wife would push me out the door then have her boyfriend come over the cheating wh**e but thats another story.
jim

Hey Cookie you forgot to mention the fact that she got a boob job and the things are Huge! There is no way she will let you go so start saving your pennies, and just buy a landowner tag.

Well, maybe I'm in the minority but I'd really be ok with it. Esp. if it were a cousin's wife. That's just how much I trust my husband, I guess. But, that door swings both ways. He trusts me too. I have lots of guy friends and I used to take alot of guys to lunch when I was selling radio and my husband was always cool with it.

I had guys I worked with at the phone company, though, who would not go to lunch with just a woman though because of what their wives or other people might think. They certainly wouldn't go on an elk hunt alone with a woman either.

I can totally see other women getting jealous of her man spending some quailty bonding time in the woods with another woman though. That wouldn't set well with alot of women I know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom