what ya think bobcat assasin?

I Think if they can Clone Dinosaurs We'll need them on the South Slope too!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I think why don't they mind their own f'n business and let the bears and woofs duke it out. Weiner take all!

And another thing.. you puzzles don't have to deal with Utard White Tail Prairie Dogs and Wound Fin fish bait let alone f'n federally protected turtles (yes that's right Dr. Roy)

Hmmph! NVBig at least has to deal with protected Nags.

D1.3R, Ell, Mosnar and Kilo lose sleep over Pelosie, Finestine and Brown! UrrrrP! (Whew that stinks)

Formerly known as RUS

>I think why don't they mind
>their own f'n business and
>let the bears and woofs
>duke it out. Weiner take
>all!
>
>And another thing.. you puzzles don't
>have to deal with Utard
>White Tail Prairie Dogs and
>Wound Fin fish bait let
>alone f'n federally protected turtles
>(yes that's right Dr. Roy)
>
>
>Hmmph! NVBig at least has to
>deal with protected Nags.
>
>D1.3R, Ell, Mosnar and Kilo lose
>sleep over Pelosie, Finestine and
>Brown! UrrrrP! (Whew that stinks)
>
>
>Formerly known as RUS

Hey Jimmer?

Ain't it past your bed time?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom