What's a Colorado Buck?

Triple_BB

Very Active Member
I was watching this hunting show today and the hosts name was Colorado Buck. What's with the Texas accent, phoney name and peroxide hair? I'm thinking of changing my name to Montana Sickspoint. Haven't decided on a hair color or accent yet. To each his own I guess...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-04 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]That dude is something else. Watch long enough and you'll see him flip his hair like an '80's headbanger. Someone should tell him that wrangler makes bigger sized pants.....

He is orginally from Oklahoma but a few years back he came to SW Colorado and started outfitting. He stayed until he wore out his welcome and now he is operating a outfitting business back in Oklahoma. For some reason during his brief few years in Colorado he gave himself the name "Colorado Buck". Kinda funny because he isnt even from Colorado! Something that us locals have laughed about for years!

Horn
www.trophiesonthewall.com

You can say what you want about the guy, but you have to give him his props. He is doing what he loves to do for a living.
Some of us should be so lucky.
I do agree he needs a hair cut and larger size jeans.

"We MUST Hunt"

I've seen the guy on TV also. He does appear to be quite a character. I suspect a few of clients have had to pitch water on him and drag him out of bed in the morning to get him out hunting.

223098.jpg

SoTx,

Your right, I kinda envy his way of life but it's still kinda fun to poke a little fun at him. I thought it was just me who thought he was a little odd. Definatley have to get rid of that mullet and what is the deal with those way too tite wranglers, climbing up and down mountains? Looks very uncomfortable to me.

First it was John Denver now it's Colorado Buck.

Call me John "Yellow Snow"

"Colorado Buck" has a beter ring to it than "OKlahoma city boy".

I mean, who would let the latter in camp? Really?

it's a good thing he has a moustache. with them big blue eyes, long blond hair, tight wranglers and them cute them little leg warmers he'd be real popular around some o' the camps i've been in. and real sore by the time season was over. i like how he says "cawl-uh-raw-duh buck". what a phony.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom