What's goin' on?

TripleK

Long Time Member
My son just completed the Extended Archery Ethics Course for Utah and there was a stern warning on the completion certificate page. it says;

"Important: The Wasatch Front extended archery area deer and elk hunts may be discontinued if unethical, irresponsible, and illegal hunting activities continue."

So...what's going on? What are some specific activities this is referring to?

I'm betting too many backyards are getting hunted.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-10 AT 07:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-10 AT 07:19?PM (MST)

I remember a post a few years ago where there were clearly fresh cigarette butts on the ground around the kill site. The guy got all kinds of grief over that.

Eel

How bout the Buck running around that had 3 arrows hanging out of him?

How bout the Buck that was shot on somebodies driveway?

How bout the JOKER that shot the Buck out towards Tooele on a Wasatch Tag & then called the Warden to come & score the Buck,the warden looks at the Buck,walks back to his truck & got a picture of the Buck!

How bout the year the snow was deep & they were roadhunting in the subdevisions?

How bout.................

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-10 AT 09:12PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-10 AT 08:24?PM (MST)

It takes exactly 1 PERSON with a +$1 million dollar home bitching if they even see someone carrying a bow near their house....give me a break.

The front is not any where near as bad in regards to jack azzes....since you actually have to hike your azz off to hunt it.

Proximity....is the problem...mostly...not behavior.

Hell....you can't put 12 Utards in the back of a pickup to deer hunt on the front thank god.

Be smart...

JB! The Wikipedian of Monster Muleys. Check it out on Snopes bum wipe. The word verifys.

Or maybe I heard it on the View. Whatever.

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom