What's Legal in Utah?

I WILL OBEY ALL UTARD LAWS AT ALL TIMES!!!

I WILL NOT PICK UP A RACK THAT IS ATTATCHED TO THE SCULL!!!

I WILL LEAVE IT FOR THE VERY NEXT UTARD THAT SEE'S IT SO HE/SHE CAN TAKE IT HOME!!!

IF I SEE A 40" MULEY ROADKILL,I PROMISE YOU I WON'T TAKE IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat LIVING IN A STATE WHERE THERES LAWS FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

Bessy,

Its nice to see a fine upstanding citizen as yourself!!!!! I am sure you will be speaking at the SFW Altamont banquet!!!

The only bobcat thinking Bessy might grab a 40" rack!!!!!

BEST!!!

OF YOUR 100 POSTS,I BELIEVE ABOUT 98 OF THEM WERE YOUR SMART-ASS REPLIES DIRECTLY TO ME!!!

THATS O.K.,I CAN HANDLE IT RIGHT HERE IN ALTAMONT!!!

YA SEE,BETWEEN THE UTAH LAWS & MY OLE LADY,I WON'T BE GRABBING ANY 40" RACKS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT LIVING NEAR ALTAMONT KALI!!!

Since poachers generally kill just for the rack it gives them the incentive to kill and go back at a later time and collect the "sheds" if you know what I mean, and that is why this law exists.

Thanks for the response Cass it means so much coming both from you and the intellectual hub of the world, Las Vegas.

Rut

Oh chit, that was funny. Great response. Lance... from near the gay bay in the nontypical state on the left coast of Kalifornicated.

Concidering i've been hunting that stupid state for the past 18 years, I'd say I have a pretty good intellect about it.
I've seen that state totally go on a downward spiral since about 1991. Obliterated the largest elk herd in the state. Turned not 1 but many trophy units into 2pnt areas. Utah couldn't manage their game wisely if they had the only game west of TN. They are UTARDS

-Cass

18 years huh, wow that's pretty good considering you are probably going to turn 19 this year. The state can't manage their animals, but still you come back to hunt it every year? Did Utah win the lottery or get last pick?

Rut

Actually I turn 21 this year. And yes, I've been hunting utah, North, South, Central since I was 3. I come back to hunt utah not for the game, but to spend time with my relatives outa SLC. Hunting season is about the only time they get to see me / my brother / my dad and concidering that Nevada is harder to draw than utah for non-residents they choose not to apply anymore. So we make the trip to utah, Have a nice, memorable camp every year and just recollect old times.

-Cass

Well I stand corrected, you obviously picked up some valuable hunting information at the wise old age of 3.

Rut

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom