What's The Strangest

C

ClorideRUS

What's the strangest thing you've found in the woods? Here?s a couple of photo?s we have found. One is definitely an ejection seat (we found the plane crash about a mile away). The other one who knows? Maybe, a fuel tank off a jet?? Let's see your finds!

RUS
45e39d445e454b09.jpg

C:\Russ\Photos\Bone_Camp_2005\Weird jpg1.jpg

Let me try this> I hate computers & they don't like me much.

RUS

C:\Russ\Photos\Bone_Camp_2005\MM Photo 2.jpg

maybe one of you utards can tell me where I was at. When I was a teenager me and a buddy hauled a couple of horses to Utah to deer hunt. I don't know where we were but we rode down a long ridge and found a crashed B-52, parts strewn everywhere and a granite marker on top of the ridge naming all the people on board. I know it wasn't a good place to have a horse.

Where were we ??

JB

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-07 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]D-CUP!!!

WAS IT WOLF CREEK???

NA,PROBABLY NOT!!!

THAT WASN'T A B-52!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!EDIT: :D :D :D

JB,
Beats me. These photos are not in Utah. Both are in different States. The only B52 crash I know of in Ut. was north west of St. George. I was a night time trainig flight out of Nellis. The plane clipped a mountain top. You can see the scar from miles away. I don't think you could ride a horse there. It was really tragic.

RUS

PROBABLY NOTHING STRANGE!!!

BUT I ONCE FOUND A BUNCH OF BALOONS THAT CRASHED & BURNT!!!

HAD SOME KIND OF A RECORDER WITH A TAPE!!!

I SENT IT BACK TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AS PER INSTRUCTIONS!!!

DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS???

MAYBE A SPY BALOON???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Found a used feminine napkin by a deadfall one General tag hunt.
Personal executive decision had me blowing a bedroom upon a walkabout.
An Elk had bedded down on top of it.

I was okay with the concept--that's only one of many in my dirty little bag of secret weapons.

Rump

I once found what turned out to be a 4 foot long missle. When i saw it was just the back foot or so, with the fins, sticking out of the ground. I notified the army, and we all went back (I GOT to show them where it was at) and some guy who already got blown up in the gulf war but still was a bomb guy, dug it out and dissarmed it while I watched, with his CO from about a mile away. They had plastics to blow it up, but they wanted it intact. . .

NO pics, they would not allow it, I guess I should have snaped a few when I first found it. . .

I dont know if this is the plane your talking about, but in northern utah/southern idaho( not sure which state the actual crash site is) in between franklin basin and swan flat road there is a crash site up there in the Beaver creek drainage.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom