Whats up with the Mountain West Con.?

ELKOHOLIC

Very Active Member
Does anyone else have a dish and think it sucks that they can't watch BYU win or Utah get there butts kicked? Do I really have to go back to cable to watch a football game? Does anyone know if they are going to work out a deal soon or is it just going to be a long season?

You not missing much, their coverage is terrible at best, the announcers annoying. I tried turning down the TV volume to listen to the KSL radio coverage, but the TV coverage was about 45 sec. behind, so I couldnt even do that!! They have data transfer issues, so you get jerky video on every important play, it bites. But is is better than nothing :)

Well if you are cheering for BYU you deserve to not be able to watch, everyone knows that RED is the color for all Utards to route for.

will check Rocky Mountain Network out tonite, but so far I have had no problems with it watched the Boise State game last time.

NOCHAWK, Are you saying you have dish and was able to watch the game? What channel? Oh, by the way what was the final score of the Boise St. vs Utah game, since I couldn't watch it.LOL

I second that notion that the Versus network sucks. The cameras are forever being faked out by play action etc. Many times they miss the play completely. Complain to your Mountain West officials. They are the ones that made the exclusive deal with Versus.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom