wheel-chair accesible archery deer

rydub01

Hi All, im a avid hunter who is in a wheelchair and didn't draw a rifle tag this year so i decided to do the impossible and bought an archery tag. As you can guess being in a wheel-chair makes this a bit more difficult, but hey i like a challenge and am only 22 so bring it on. before my accident 3 years ago i was a big archery hunter and know the difficult terrain involved so i was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent hunting spots for someone in my situation? not looking for a giant just a chance to get some jerky. thanks.

If you're interested in hunting pronghorns in Wyoming, I know of the perfect place for you. It is in northeast Wyoming, the ranch has an old abandoned homestead house that sits 30 yards from a waterhole. The antelope walk past this house every day. We've used it as our antelope blind on several occasions, never failed to shoot a buck from there. You can drive a pickup right up to the old house, get your stuff set and then hide the truck a couple hundred yards away over the back side of a hill. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom