When’s muleyfreaks court date

His Dr is on top of the litigation with her expert witness statements. @lildutchpoacher #juanbadfishcop

IMG_6934.jpeg

I see his partner killed a big CO buck...but left it overnight for the coyotes or bears to eat most of it.

Said they stopped trailing it 20 yards away??? Wide open easy to see it from 20 yards. My guess is not enough light to photo or video the recovery.

#doitfortheclicks
#gottawinthegram

I see his partner killed a big CO buck...but left it overnight for the coyotes or bears to eat most of it.

Said they stopped trailing it 20 yards away??? Wide open easy to see it from 20 yards. My guess is not enough light to photo or video the recovery.

#doitfortheclicks
#gottawinthegram

When I saw the photos I was impressed by the ability of coyotes to cape the buck for him.

#doitfortheclicks
#gottawinthegram
I'd love to see this pic but MF blocked me on Instagram. Hope he loses his hunting privelage when it's over.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231128_142600_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20231128_142552_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231128_142445_Instagram.jpg

I only included the pic of the freak to show the terrain, give their statement that they should have gone 10 more yards and they'd have found him.

Was anyone at muley freak Eriks hearing??
Screenshot_2023-12-07-16-39-17-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Looks like he got probation. Just curious if anyone knows other details.

He must have cried "how can I provide for my family" card again....

Last edited:
No loss of license?
I'm not sure how it works in Idaho.

In Utah, once court decisions are finalized, the Division can take action on hunting privileges.

If I read everything correctly from Idaho, guilty on trespassing and harassment charges. (Misdemeanor charges)

I haven't been able to see the resolution to the felony charge. That's the big one. Maybe it was dismissed?

I'm not sure how it works in Idaho.

In Utah, once court decisions are finalized, the Division can take action on hunting privileges.

If I read everything correctly from Idaho, guilty on trespassing and harassment charges. (Misdemeanor charges)

I haven't been able to see the resolution to the felony charge. That's the big one. Maybe it was dismissed?
In Idaho a hunter trespass is automatic 1 year loss of license.

Which muley freak are yall referring to? I know...I believe it was Eric or whoever from Muleyfreak was a major D-Bag to me a few years back. Tried to get my brothers buck a nice shout out and they dude just goes.....that picture looks like a screenshot, maybe you shouldn't be a dik and steal other people's photos....😂😂

Yeah super hard to find that buck… real thick in the open sage… I won a MF hat at a bow shoot, straight to the fire pit… those clowns are a shining example of all that is wrong with hunting today
yep, same here Hat will make a good fire starter !!

I have a sweat shirt and hat that was bought for me years ago. They’re buried in the closet. I will contribute to the fire starter as I won’t wear their crap.
I have a sweatshirt. I'm trying to figure out a way to deface it and still wear it to get my camofire clearance money's worth out of it...?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom