When do I get nervous?

JDElec

So how long do I wait before I get nervous about AZ not cashing my application checks for elk and antelope. I remember in the past it took a few days but I mailed mine off at the end of January. So I guess I'm already getting a little nervous.

They don't cash the checks till after the deadline, I called last week to see if I had made a mistake on the app and she gave me the low down.

Mine was cashed on 2/2/11, but last year it was about the 14th.
Don't worry even if you screw up they cash your check and hold for the same amount of time.
Good Luck
Rick

Just checked my account. Mine were cashed on the 8th. I get a little nervous about screwing up, but have been lucky so far.

Don P.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom