When does it end?

I agree with you 100% brother! I have said before and I will say it again - it's a disgrace that Trump and Biden are running and (as of now) are the options we have to chose from (Dem & Rep parties).

My hope is Haley can somehow get the GOP primary nod. Haley would easily top Biden in the GE to become the first female president of the USA! At least Haley is young in age relatively speaking.

I agree with you 100% brother! I have said before and I will say it again - it's a disgrace that Trump and Biden are running and (as of now) are the options we have to chose from (Dem & Rep parties).

My hope is Haley can somehow get the GOP primary nod. Haley would easily top Biden in the GE to become the first female president of the USA! At least Haley is young in age relatively speaking.
Kamala would run against her, hands down, and she knows her way around old whitemen in office…

Kamala would run against her, hands down, and she knows her way around old whitemen in office…
Kamala would not stand a chance against Haley. Haley would wipe the floor with Kamala in the debates (especially with foreign policy).

The only Dem candidate that would have a chance against Haley is Michelle Obama, but I don't think she would run.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiWGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm55dGltZXMuY29tLzIwMjQvMDEvMDQvdXMvcG9saXRpY3MvdHJ1bXAtaG90ZWxzLWZvcmVpZ24tYnVzaW5lc3MtcmVwb3J0Lmh0bWzSAQA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Maybe they can drag Trump and Biden behind the same horse…
Like iv said doesn’t matter what BS a politician says cause they are all doing the same crooked BS.
Trump Lovers will just call it Fake News. There is No way to convince the Trump Cult that he is not their flawless god.
Biden and Trump corruption is obvious to only the rational and non-brainwashed individuals.

Trump Lovers consider Haley as part of the establishment or a RHINO and this is how they justify voting for him.

Last edited:
Haley, aka little Bush, give me a break. Anyone who votes for her is an idiot.

When all the Dems want Haley it should be a red flag. Especially when top Democrat donors are giving her money.

Trump had dealings with China and Saudi Arabia for years before he became President. Did you read the article? All you have to do now is prove Trump used that to offer influence or access to the White House. And all of it was openly reported.

I bet if they dig deep enough, they will find that Trump placed an order through Amazon and bought some Chinese junk. Probably a secret way to pay China a kickback.

Trump had dealings with China and Saudi Arabia for years before he became President. Did you read the article? All you have to do now is prove Trump used that to offer influence or access to the White House. And all of it was openly reported.

I bet if they dig deep enough, they will find that Trump placed an order through Amazon and bought some Chinese junk. Probably a secret way to pay China a kickback.
It's only a problem because Trump actually has businesses. If he just ran money through a bunch of LLC's, and offering no services or product, everything would be ok.

It's a big nothing burger.... if people would actually think about things instead of reading and basing their opinions off headlines this country would be much better off.

The Democrats brought this whole thing up when Trump first took office. They wanted to impeach him for it, but it never got traction.

This is just a 2024 campaign ad for Biden.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom