When does Utah usually post results?

C

crookedarrow

When have they posted in past years? I want to check up on my cow bison tag!

Well Mr arrow,
They used to post the week following my wife's birthday (which was last week) but the last few years they've pushed it back to the end of May.
I really suspect it will be between the 23rd and the 28th....but I have no credible information.
Good luck on the bison tag.
Zeke

Ya arrow,
NMChem is 100% correct.
Your credit card will get whacked a week to 10 days, or so, before the F&G actually posts the results.
Many guys figure out what they have long before the results post. The only comfusion comes when you see a charge and you know it could be for different critters or different people who you applied on your CC for.
It's all fun!
Zeke

Come on Draw, Last hope, then it has to be a OTC or landowner tag.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom