When is everybody leaving and where too.......

Oct 6th, SW Colorado from Phx. Arizona
Either sex tag in hand for elk.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

october 12 to wyoming for deer. feels like it's such a long ways off.

Krusty.jpg

Next wed. for bow elk then Nov 17th for Kaibab muley's.....Allen Taylor......

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-04 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]Off for antelope starting Oct. 10. Hunt for 4 days then back to work for a few. Off to a Missouri River Breaks elk hunt starting Oct. 24. I'll hunt for ??????? as many days as it takes. I'll try to fit in 4 deer tags also. My muley buck ends on the 15 of Nov. Hope I am not still in the Breaks. It has been 3 years since my last good buck. Busy, busy, busy. Good Luck to all. mtmuley

Wont be until Thanksgiving week for me. I will probably get a couple weekends of whitetail hunting in just before that though, then its off to NW Wyoming for elk migration. High hopes for a big 'un.

Oct. 7th for my TX antelope hunt, right here in AZ in Nov. for my coues hunt, back home to TX in Dec. for whitetail, then in Jan. , its off to Cali. for some moutain quail and valley quail hunting. Good luck,
Scottyboy

Me, 9/15, 5-day mule drop camp high hunt 12 miles in the entiat, Washington. two days to go...can't wait to get that monster in the crosshairs.

Leaving Oct6 for Wyoming Region D. Looking forward to hunting deer and antelope in new areas I have not hunted before.

Good luck to all of you!

Cowboy...you gonna win another set of bino's again this year?!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Leave Tue to hike in and set up camp, then hunt Wed-Sat. for Muleys and Bear in the Glacier Peak Wilderness. Can't wait! 2 more days!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

October 2nd to Illinois public land for whitetail. I have been scouting the last three saturdays in miserable hot weather and seen 15 bucks. 7 of these were P&Y, and 2 were booners. Yesterday I videotaped 4, including a 180+ class with three droptines. Drops totaled over 20 inches alone! Tough spot to bowhunt, but I will be there to try.

I kick it all of on the 27 of Sept. for Utahs muzzy deer hunt. Then the first part of Oct. will be a hit and miss weekends for a cow elk hunt. The last week in Oct. I'll be off helping my father-in-law with a limited entery deer tag and then to round things off real nicly I'll end my big game hunting for the year with a 9 day muzzy elk that starts the 6th of Nov.
400bull

leave the evening of sept 29th for oct 2 -6 elk muzzleloader hunt in unit 34 new mexico.

jason

Thursday morning for Arizona Archery Elk, Then to Nevada for a mule deer hunt October 15th. Good luck to all. Tony

Day after tomorrow for Az archery elk, mid Nov for coues whitetail.

Good luck to ya all
Tagline

Already filled my antelope tag in September in Nevada. Going to Idaho on October 8th to go after a monster Muley. fatrooster.

Now alls I need to know is when everyone is getting back so I wont get caught;-) :) .

sometime in Oct.(probably leaving in the middle of Oct) middle fork A tag for elk and a muley--backpacking in solo---chris

THIS FRIDAY (09-17-04)! Can't wait. Off to AZ, with my archery only deer tag. Wish me luck! Happy hunting to y'all!

Drew a blank on out-of-state tags this year (imagine that!)

Leaving Friday afternoon for the 90 minute drive to my favorite blacktail haunts.

Good luck to all

Steve

I leave for my ranch (17 miles away) to deer hunt for two weeks for white tail the Thursday before Thanksgiving . No big trips planned this year, maybe next year.

NOV.20TH
FOR THE DARK CONTINENT.
5 DAYS PLAINS GAME,5 DAYS SPOTTED KITTY(LEOPARD)
3YRS.IN THE MAKING,AND PLENTY OF OVERTIME.

OLGROWTH

P.S. IT'S ALL GOOD

October 15 to Gillette, Wyoming, for pronghorn. Deer hunting Thanksgiving week in Oklahoma is likely. My son will be with me on both trips -- his first big game hunting trips.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom