When Is The NV. 2009 Draw Date?

S

Slide

Could someone please help me, I have looked on the web site but I could not find when the 2009 Big Game draw date is. Could someone please tell me what date the draw is.

Thank you,

Slide

Thank you Raghorn, I really appreciate it. So, possibly have results around the 20th of May? I can't wait..........

Slide

Hey thanks alot fellows, I don't know if I can wait until June to find out that I didn't draw. I get Or., Ca. and now maybe Nv. results all around the 20th of June. Wow, I will will be happier than a or madder than a..

Slide

>Thank you Raghorn, I really appreciate
>it. So, possibly have results
>around the 20th of May?
>I can't wait......

The quotas will be set 15th & 16th of May, not the drawing. I'm sure we won't know anything until well into June. Agonizing isn't it? This is the longest month of the year.

>>Thank you Raghorn, I really appreciate
>>it. So, possibly have results
>>around the 20th of May?
>>I can't wait......
>
>The quotas will be set 15th
>& 16th of May, not
>the drawing. I'm sure
>we won't know anything until
>well into June. Agonizing
>isn't it? This is
>the longest month of the
>year.

What I'm hearing is the DOW will set the quotas then do the draw and they are posting "preliminary" draw results within 48 hours of the draw. I don't think we'll have to wait until June as we have in years past.

Again, just what I am hearing from some folks I know.

Raghorn Hunting Services
www.raghornhuntingservices.com
[email protected]

As with past years, the big game drawing is anticipated to take place during the last week of May or the first week of June.

New this year, in an effort to get the drawing results out to the public as quickly as possible, the Nevada Board of Wildlife Commissioners has requested NDOW provide a conditional announcement of successful tag applicants on the www.huntnevada.com website within 48 hours after the drawing occurs. These results are not final pending full receipt of license and tag fee funds. With the majority of applicants applying online, successful applicants who see their names on the conditional announcement on the website should double check that they have sufficient funds on their credit card.

?We appreciate that applicants want their results more quickly and these changes in practice will allow for that,? said Ken Mayer, NDOW director. ?We would ask for a little patience this first year, as we work out the details of delivering the results within a shortened processing time.?

Tags for successful applicants will be mailed not later than Friday, June 19. Additionally, results letters and emails for all applicants, and any refunds owed, will also be sent out by this date.

" I get Or., Ca. and now maybe Nv. results all around the 20th of June".
Also Wyoming will be posting around that time i can't wait.

I called the NDOW today and asked about the draw results being released earlier than normal and the guy had no clue what I was talking about. The proposal passed that would allow the results to be posted within 48 hours of the draw, but im sure all the employees are being told to give the June 19th date no matter what. This way they are covered if that falls through and if the results are posted sooner than good for the NDOW and the hunters.

Not soon enough, MT has already had their main and alternate list (2nd chance) drawings. What could possibly take so long?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom