Where does the time go?

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
It seems like just yesterday I was posting photos of my son's first hunt. He was 10, and we had the most incredible weekend of turkey hunting I've ever experienced.

danjrsturkey.jpg

Now my son is getting ready to enter his senior year of high school. Today I went downtown to MEPS to watch him get sworn into the Marine Corp. He is in the delayed entry program and is set to ship out on June 10, 2013. I'm very proud of the extraordinary young man he has become.

swearin.jpg

I've enjoyed sharing all the hunting pictures of him as he has grown. We have a few more hunts this year,and hopefully more success pics to share.

Your post really hits home. My youngest is going into High School next year and I plan on making the most of the next few years.

I'm sure you will Paul. It's been a pleasure to watch Zach grow up through the hunting seasons.

Now that's a young man to be proud of!! Job well done, and good luck on your remaining hunts this season.

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Your post hits home with me also, I can't believe my oldest is going into 9th grade, time flies.I've enjoyed your posts, good luck this year, it will be gone before you know it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom