where I can I get rid of some wt racks?

SHB

Is it cool to sell racks here?

anyone know where I can get a good offer on these?

send me a pm with a phone no. or email address. Or give them my address: [email protected]

here's the goods

These all Came from one grandpa. Heck, I'd be happy to get one deer like this a decade. Must have good ground I guess.

rackpile.gif

rack1.gif

rack2.gif

rack3.gif

rack4.gif

rack5.gif

rack6.gif

rack7.gif

rack8.gif

rack9.gif

rack10.gif

rack11.gif

rack12.gif

If those are your grandpa's I wouldn't sell any of them. you will regret it down the road. You might make a little money, but I would hold on to them.

>If those are your grandpa's I
>wouldn't sell any of them.
>you will regret it down
>the road. You might make
>a little money, but I
>would hold on to them.
>

yep thats what i think

That's the first time I've ever seen Rice a Roni used for scale.

I'm not sure how close you were with your grandfather, but I'd follow everyone elses advice and keep them if at all possible. I have one gun from my grandpa and hope mom passes down his old cane to me. I wouldn't sell the gun no matter how much I was offered.

I picked them up from a guy that wanted to sell them. Our conversation led me to believe they were from his grandpas shop.

The oldest one in there is from 98. Here in Nebraska you have to check in your deer with the Game & Parks. When you check them in, they put a metal seal on the rack. The seals have the yr date and an ID number.

If these are the last ten years worth, and they are allowed two buck tags a year. I assume the true monsters or sentimental bucks are still on the wall.

p.s. I was fortunate enough to get my grampas sxs 16guage.

And wouldn't part with it for the world.

I know what you guys are saying.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom