Where is Coach?

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Anyone heard from Coach Hunt? I haven't seen him here in a while. Sent him a PM but haven't heard from him. Just wondering if he is alright.

Phantom Hunter

Howdy,

Well, folks, all the rumors of my possible demise are entirely false. I am alive and well and still putting in 14 hour days. Got a new batch of kids to work with you know.

Manny, got your brass!!!! Super! Did you get my $???
Paul, did you ever brew your own? I did that during the mis-spent days of my college life. Added a little mint to it. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

I have 184 students in choir, another 120 or so in general classes, and about 150 in track. Anybody got a job for an old, wore out, mule deer crazy track coach????

Coach

Omigosh.... COACH CAN SING????

Coach, wondering if you ever checked out Cytomax and if you did, your thoughts?

Howdy Predator,

Tried that stuff, then the administration made us change back to the brand that we supposedly have a contract with!!! Nobody in the athletic department signed a contract with them, none of the school board members signed a contract with them, makes you wonder who gets the real "profit" from that "alligator juice" huh!!!

Coach

Oh, btw Pred. It is really good stuff!!!

Coach, brewed my own one time in high school. Killer stuff. Parents found the stash and poured it out. No more brewing for me!! PC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom