Where is everybody?

I been wondering the same thing. Guess its a rough year with all the drought issues everywhere.

Its been pretty quiet. I have been on the HAC forum reading all kinds of stories.

Check out my HAC if you want it has all the stories from all the hunts this year and more to come. I need to update it.

All the B.S. from the last 6 months has ran guys off. Me included. This site used to be fun, informative and a great escape from work. Not so much anymore.

Just got back from 16c with a fat cow elk!!!!
That puts me at the wife at three out of three this year on hunts!

>Just got back from 16c with
>a fat cow elk!!!!
>That puts me at the
>wife at three out of
>three this year on hunts!
>

Nice! Congratulations!

nephew shot an antelope last weekend by roswell.

I've pulled out the nightvision scope for my 22 with subsonics and set catfood out on my backdoor. I would post pics but I may be violating some sort of laws. Of course the nightvision is being used to hunt during these over cast days cuz lord knows I would never poach the neighbors cat at night. I love muddy feet print all over my windows in the morning and those cat fights right out my window at 2am are just precious. therefore I give him a fighting chance and hunt him in daylight hours, of course!

Then there's the roach I killed in my bathroom the other night. And I almost killed my wifes bulldog. He wouldn't quit running away and my steel toed boot accidently found his chin. Thats about all the critters ive been hunting, killed, or almost killed. I will keep you guys posted.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom