WHERE IS KillerBee?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody Personally know him?

I know a lot of you Ain't gonna/Don't Care where He's at!:D

I Ain't Heard Him Buzzin for a While?

Is klrbzdad really KillerBee's Dad?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Killerbee works for UHP and lives in Davis County and that's all I'm going to say...

2311idiot.jpg

Where is HOMERJ for that matter??

Actually I saw him a few weeks ago, he is still in Austin.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Dude, if you only knew the half of the drama I went through with this dude. Believe me, his posting on MM was just the tip of the iceberg. That is one good thing that happens when you graduate, you get to separate yourself from some of the idiots.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I haven't seen Kingfish post for awhile. Kinda miss those pic's he likes to post of his girlfriends boobs! ;-)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Dude, if you only knew the half of the drama I went through with this dude."

First sentence I've ever seen starting and ending with "dude"... Terry

I Busted HomerJ's Balls for Him!

I think He's still a little Aggitated with me!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom