where is the proclamations?

doeseedoe

Idaho begs us NR to come and hunt, but they can never seem to get the proclamation and the applications to us. Called them three weeks ago to get them to send them to me and I am still waiting. Sent them an email with no answer.
Not a good way to run things. Almost as bad as Ca.

LAST EDITED ON May-21-10 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]doeseedoe, get off your high fu**ing horse. idaho begs you? really? you obviously have access to the internet. get on their damn webpage and quit stirring $hit up. you dont like how things are run here....then stay the f**k OUT!! that goes for all you little whiney non resident bastards who have nothing better to do but complain on this forum about idaho this, and idaho that. write a letter to them, make a phone call and voice your opinion. im sure im not the only RESIDENT who is sick and tired of seeing the crap on here. this by no means is meant towards all non residents, so dont take it there either.

I have to agree with deepforks (minus the language ;) ) Idaho has BY FAR the best online fish and game website in the west. The hunt planner makes things a no brainer oh what, where, and when you want to hunt. Then click on that hunt and boom there is the harvest stats, draw odds, land usage for that unit, general types of topography for that unit is all there. I wish all websites were as well laid out as Idaho's fish and game to be honest. I just applied online which is way faster and easier IMO than waiting to receive and app and then filling it out by hand and then mailing it in.

In fact I just purchased my non-res license and applied to deer and elk today. Found the whole process fairly painless.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom