Where the blazes is spring?

nickman

Long Time Member
This is some major BS right here.....it has been intermittently snowing at my house for the past 4 hours!

I have had enough!

move!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Had 6" of snow here yesterday...But its melting fast

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

It's the same up north here nickman!

We had another foot of snow last week. Very few nice spring days. This was the longest winter, weather wise, that i can recall and like you, i'm sick of it!!!

Joey

Up here in Eureka it's cold, windy, foggy, and cloudy.

Yep! Summer's here!:)

Eel

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

Snowing in Lassen County right now. Lots of rain in this last one.

Quit whining!! For those wanna be 5A/5B deer hunters this year, this moisture=horn growth. And as a chukar hunter, this spring moisture equals a better survival on the hatch. Gonna be alot of young, dumb birds this fall.

It was 65 two Saturday's ago, then it snowed 4" on Wednesday, then it was 65 on Friday and 70 on Saturday, then it snowed all day yesterday. Just another typical spring baseball season here. No wonder everybody's arms were shot by the time they turned 16!

Yep,
It finally stopped snowing this morning. But it's cold like a winter day. Judging from all the empty campgrounds, I think all the fishermen left the area a day after the opener.

Yort, Thats for sure. It was 9 degrees Thursday morning at the Benton Crossing Bridge. I counted 4 boats on Crowley Lake at 9:00 O Clock yesterday morning. Don't worry though, it'll be hot before we know it.

Thanks

Brownie

We here up at Lake Almanor had a really nice day today. I think that this was only the second spring day that we've had. It snowed again and was very chilly yesterday!!

The phone is ringing though! Everybody wants work done. Just in time, i love it!!!

Joey

HEY DON.......DID YOU GET A CHANCE TO GET OUT DO SOME SHED HUNTIN ???? I ORDERED SOME NEW WEATHER PATTERNS, THEY WILL BE IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS SOON.................YD.

Thanks YD....the wind has blown all the sheds into the river!

Still too cold.

The first two days of Spring are going to bring out the snakes, and while I don't care, my dogs cover a lot of ground.......

What the heck!!
Had snow flurry's all day yesteday. 22 this morning, & expecting more snow tonight through tomorrow. Come on, how am I suppose to get my summer tan?

Yort,

Spent last Sunday and Monday fishing in Upper and Lower Twin.....without jackets! Bet I couldn't do that today! Got blown off Crowley, but it was still pretty warm.

Don't ask....we trolled big lures both days, one 5 lb Cutthroat from Crowley..

LAST EDITED ON May-11-10 AT 10:34PM (MST)[p]We got 3" more snow here yesterday!!

My plumbing supplier sent 4 of the wrong kind of showers so i had to drive to Klamath Falls, 220 miles each way, to get the right ones for a job with a small window of opportunity. It snowed most of the way up and back, sometimes white out conditions. Weird!!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom