Where to rent Travel trailer or RV in ABQ?

HuntinAddict

Hello, I am trying to find a place in ABQ where I can rent a travel trailer for RV for a weekend camping trip with the family. Anyone ever rent and RV or trailer locally?
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-11 AT 02:36PM (MST)[p]Saw this awhile back hope this works.If not go to craigslist ABQ.On your search type in, travel trailer rent..

Rent my 20ft. or 24ft. Travel Trailer - $75 (Albuquerque) recreational vehicles pic

The 20ft. only weighs 3500 lbs. most V-6 or larger can tow. Includes refrigerated air, water heater, gas furnace, large double door refrigerator, shower and toilet. 75. per day Sleeps 4-5.

I also have a 2011 Travel Trailer 24ft. that sleeps 8 with a generator.
rental travel trailer, rv.

Call for details
505-350-9593

Kirtland AFB Outdoor recreation rents them on base, if you are AF or a contractor on base. I'm not sure on their prices or selection.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom