Where would you look at buying a Cabin?

BearCat

Guys I might be in the market for a Cabin in Utah (2-3 hours from SLC) and thought I would see what places I should look at. This would not be some big fancy place just something small for the family and friends. Nice if ATV trails, general hunting, and fishing was close.

I have a small list going but thought you guys would have some great imput.

1. Bear River Lodge area
2. Scolfield area
3. Smith & Morehouse

BearCat

I say skip the cabin, buy a nice piece of land far away from everybody. Put a double wide on it until you can afford to build a lodge, and then hunt from your front porch.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

LAST EDITED ON May-31-12 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]
Check into Bear Lake area- I know the locals of that area wanna keep it small- but there are existing properties for sale- with tons of miles of trails that aren't as heavily used as others mentioned.

I can get to Bear lake from the airport in slc, on a winter day in 3.5 hours....just outside of your criteria, so never mind.

Edit- I can get there in 3.5 cause I speed, a little, and don't have to stop 3 times to let the kids, and wife pee.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Got a place in manila ut great fishing reasonble price and min from north slope also bro has a place on the skyline love it down there as well lots of small lakes atv and sled riding good luck nothing like a place for family time

Never_Catch as stated I am not a winner, but that is how life goes. We all make mistakes and we just try to learn from it.

D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom