WHERE YOU COME FROM NeMont???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Now We all know dude doesn't have a F'N Clue of where He Came From!

I Say there is a God!

Some Say We Evoluted from Slime/Bacteria!

Oh I Forgot!

Dude did say one time He Evoluted from a F'N Monkey!

Then I asked him Where TF the Monkey came from & He Didn't have an Answer!

So it's Your Turn NeMont?

Any idea of How You Got Here?

Theories?

Beliefs?

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

There's lot's of evidence to support creation.

Where is any evidence of one of the thousands of gods? and no, faith is not evidence .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON May-31-17 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p] Dude's way of knowing where He came from!

1859evo.jpg

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>
>
>There's lot's of evidence to support
>creation.

> Where is any evidence of
>one of the thousands of
>gods? and no,
>faith is not evidence .
>
>

>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

From someone of a people with a thousand gods.....

This question from a radical conservative terrorist that would nuke an entire country with no regard to the fallout.

Fake much?

>This question from a radical conservative
>terrorist that would nuke an
>entire country with no regard
>to the fallout.
>
>Fake much?

Hey Doug!

Just So You Know!

We've Got Weapons that'll do the Same Damage without the Fallout!

One Question for You:

If We wouldn't of had a few of them Fallout Bombs in WW II what do you think mighta happened?

An RCT Huh?

Sweet!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>>This question from a radical conservative
>>terrorist that would nuke an
>>entire country with no regard
>>to the fallout.
>>
>>Fake much?
>
>
> Hey Doug!
>
>Just So You Know!
>
>We've Got Weapons that'll do the
>Same Damage without the Fallout!
>
>
>One Question for You:
>
>If We wouldn't of had a
>few of them Fallout Bombs
>in WW II what do
>you think mighta happened?
>
>An RCT Huh?
>
>Sweet!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My
>Signature Just for NVB!
>Like 6 Damn Times Now!

I think he has a man crush.

"We've Got Weapons that'll do the Same Damage without the Fallout!"

What? Have you been drinking carb cleaner again Bessie? I think you have just raised the bar for ridiculous statements.

What's the difference between an atheist and monotheist? A monotheist believes in one more god than an atheist.

>"We've Got Weapons that'll do the
>Same Damage without the Fallout!"
>
>
>What? Have you been drinking carb
>cleaner again Bessie? I think
>you have just raised the
>bar for ridiculous statements.
>
>What's the difference between an atheist
>and monotheist? A monotheist believes
>in one more god than
>an atheist.

Hey FTW!

You Best Study Up On Newer Warfare!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

I come from Montana. You are a Utard. When I wake up in the morning I will still be in Montana and you will still be a Utard.

We have gone over this same stupid Shyt before. You believe as you wish in the end we will both end up as worm food.

>I come from Montana. You are
>a Utard. When I wake
>up in the morning I
>will still be in Montana
>and you will still be
>a Utard.
>
>We have gone over this same
>stupid Shyt before. You
>believe as you wish in
>the end we will both
>end up as worm food.
>

Come On NeMont!

Were You Created?

Delivered by a Stork?

Evolute from Slime?

Evolute from a F'N Monkey?

Or What?

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

We've got a few & They're not like that PISSCUTTER MOAB Bomb!

I Take it You Don't Think Military Weapons have advanced since WW II?

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Evolution and bombs....How in the fluck does a question about creation/evolution turn into modern warfare?

AND....i am shocked cocopuffkid hasnt thrown his vodka scented $.02 in yet!

>
>Come On NeMont!
>
>Were You Created?
>
>Delivered by a Stork?
>
>Evolute from Slime?
>
>Evolute from a F'N Monkey?
>
>Or What?

I was created when the gleam in my fathers eye met by mother and they did what came natural to humans. From there it doesn't much matter because I wasn't spoken into existence by God, I was born. I wasn't delivered by a stork, I was born in a hospital. I didn't evolve from anything, I was born of my mother the natural way.

In the end you and will be both lay moldering in our graves, like every other human has since humans have lived. At some point it doesn't really matter at all to me. I can find no proof that your fable makes sense. So I am good with just enjoying my life and not giving two thoughts about where I came from. I am good whether it was Adam and Eve or a monkey in central Africa. Neither changes how I live my life.

If it matters to you so much about what I think here it is: you should spend your time making your world a better place for the future instead of worrying a minute about the past. One you can change with some effort the other you can't do diddly about. Even though your religion believes you can baptize dead people, You should worry about the living and the next generations.

Nemont

>
>>
>>Come On NeMont!
>>
>>Were You Created?
>>
>>Delivered by a Stork?
>>
>>Evolute from Slime?
>>
>>Evolute from a F'N Monkey?
>>
>>Or What?
>
>I was created when the gleam
>in my fathers eye met
>by mother and they did
>what came natural to humans.
> From there it doesn't
>much matter because I wasn't
>spoken into existence by God,
>I was born. I
>wasn't delivered by a stork,
>I was born in a
>hospital. I didn't evolve
>from anything, I was born
>of my mother the natural
>way.
>
>In the end you and will
>be both lay moldering in
>our graves, like every other
>human has since humans have
>lived. At some point
>it doesn't really matter at
>all to me. I
>can find no proof that
>your fable makes sense.
>So I am good with
>just enjoying my life and
>not giving two thoughts about
>where I came from.
>I am good whether it
>was Adam and Eve or
>a monkey in central Africa.
> Neither changes how I
>live my life.
>
>If it matters to you so
>much about what I think
>here it is: you should
>spend your time making your
>world a better place for
>the future instead of worrying
>a minute about the past.
> One you can change
>with some effort the other
>you can't do diddly about.
> Even though your religion
>believes you can baptize dead
>people, You should worry about
>the living and the next
>generations.
>
>Nemont

JUDAS!

You Must of been in Church when you Wrote that Up!

So NeMont!

Maybe it doesn't Matter to You?

But Have You Ever Wondered Where You came From?

If You/Dude Evoluted from a F'N Monkey?

Have You ever wondered Where the Monkey Came From?

If You Evoluted from Bacteria You/We sure were some Slimy Bastards at one time!:D

dude Claims there Ain't No Gods!

But Still doesn't have a Clue about where He Came From!

One things for sure!

He's one of a Kind!

But I Guess We all are!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Why do you give a shyt about what a couple of heathens believe? If your fable is true we are going to hell, so it's all good. No I don't believe there is a omniscient god in control of the world. Look around you and tell my why a supreme, all powerful being create such a flawed world? Unless we are a mistake, he completely screwed up on us. A perfect god created an imperfect world? That makes as much sense as soup sandwich.

I don't think about stupid shyt like where I came from because I know for a fact I came from the union of my parents. lot's of pictures of me as a baby on my dads knee and I have a birth certificate that shows I was legal born in a hospital in a city in Montana.

I believe that given how stubborn and hard headed you are, there must be some kind of donkey in your back ground even if it was 100 million years ago.

>Why do you give a shyt
>about what a couple of
>heathens believe? If your
>fable is true we are
>going to hell, so it's
>all good. No I
>don't believe there is a
>omniscient god in control of
>the world. Look around
>you and tell my why
>a supreme, all powerful being
>create such a flawed world?
> Unless we are a
>mistake, he completely screwed up
>on us. A
>perfect god created an imperfect
>world? That makes as
>much sense as soup sandwich.
>
>
>I don't think about stupid shyt
>like where I came from
>because I know for a
>fact I came from the
>union of my parents.
>lot's of pictures of
>me as a baby on
>my dads knee and I
>have a birth certificate that
>shows I was legal born
>in a hospital in a
>city in Montana.
>
>I believe that given how stubborn
>and hard headed you are,
>there must be some kind
>of donkey in your back
>ground even if it was
>100 million years ago.

Donkey Huh?

LMMFAO!!!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-17 AT 10:06AM (MST)[p]Time to get back to the basics. We came from god. How do you think the Framers of the Constitution beat the british in the revolutionary war. A firm belief in god they prayed time and time again to god. They founded the country on the principles of god and the bible. How did we win other wars by a firm belief in god. Why did we become the greatest country because we believed in god and the bible. Why are we facing alot of problems in todays world because of peoples lack of belief in god morals and rejecting common principles taught in the bible. I don't go to church. I don't need to. I realize there is a god and I like to drink beer. But I try to be a good person and try to make a positive impact in the world. God and I will talk the rest over on my judgement day.

>Why do you give a shyt
>about what a couple of
>heathens believe? If your
>fable is true we are
>going to hell, so it's
>all good.

*** that's foolishness N, Hell is NOT hanging out with your buds working on a plan to fix things up like Ted Turner stated. It's worse than Aweful. Hell was created for Satan and sadly mankind that reject Jesus also go there. It's a living eternal nightmare . *****

No I
>don't believe there is a
>omniscient god in control of
>the world. Look around
>you and tell my why
>a supreme, all powerful being
>create such a flawed world?

*** Wrong again N, God did not want mankind to jack things up BUT we did ..... God gave mankind free will so that the choice of love had significants , we sir messed it up....not GOD . ****

> Unless we are a
>mistake, he completely screwed up
>on us. A
>perfect god created an imperfect
>world? That makes as
>much sense as soup sandwich.

**** The Garden was PERFECT , it's us N ....we ( mankind) made a choice that the deceiver Satan twisted Adam and Eve into ....they bought into a lie that God was holding out on them ....if they ate of the ONE tree God told them to refrain from then ( Satan said) You also Adam / Eve can be like God . That defiant act by those two is what happened , it was an act that separated us from a Holy God. ***
>
>
>I don't think about stupid shyt
>like where I came from
>because I know for a
>fact I came from the
>union of my parents.
>lot's of pictures of
>me as a baby on
>my dads knee and I
>have a birth certificate that
>shows I was legal born
>in a hospital in a
>city in Montana.

****you are absolutely correct N, however you are only seeing a physical body in the outcome of your parents Union .....buddy you are more than just a flesh and bone creation. You were created in the image of God that is body , soul , and spirit. You body is discribed as a tent ( as a hunter you know this is a temporary dwelling) and I'll agree with you again N, that part is worm dirt. What is by far the jest and most important part of this conversation is your soul and spirit ... That part of you is ETERNAL. Though we bicker on politics etc ... That really is meaningless as compared to what happens when we breathe our last breath. There are 2 types of death N . One horrific and One Blessed. *****
>
>I believe that given how stubborn
>and hard headed you are,
>there must be some kind
>of donkey in your back
>ground even if it was
>100 million years ago.

Serveshim is the classic jesus freak, he has a dumb excuse for every question he can't answer.

We came from god huh? which god ? Allah ? Wakantanka? if you have no evidence as to which one how can you know there is a god at all? let's have a direct answer without the bullchit please.

Judgement day, that's cute. better hope your 69 virgins aren't fat and ugly.

I cannot help but notice, my request for evidence has been ignored. but we did get some opinions and jibberish. what a surprise I didn't see that coming.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>Serveshim is the classic jesus freak,

*** Jesus Freak.. yes Sir. Will not shy away from that label 6pack***

> he has a dumb
>excuse for every question he
>can't answer.

** sorry 6pack , Dude, ? Ocho ? Whatever??? Your pointing fingers at others as dumb really doesn't carry much weight****

>
> We came from god huh?
> which god ?
> Allah ?
>
**** well to start out its God ( capital "G") . There is only One God , He is the God of the Bible, all others are fake news *******

if you have
>no evidence as to which
>one how can you know
>there is a god at
>all? let's have
> a direct answer
> without the bullchit please.

I sir have plenty of evidence, HE saved me ( as my life changed forever) once I got it , and accepted Him. I thought because my parents taught me good manners ....polite , opened doors......on and on with worldly good gestures that HOW could a loving God condemn ME ( a nice guy ) to hell . I Finally got it... My bar of what was GOOD and Gods Bar of GOOD were light years apart and that I had No Chance of achieving Gods standard on my own. It is ONLY accomplished through Jesus *****
>
>
>
> Judgement day, that's
>cute. better hope
>your 69 virgins aren't fat
>and ugly.

*** I'm a Christian 6pack....get it straight.....no 69 virgins in the gospel of Jesus******
>
>
>I cannot help but notice,
>my request for evidence has
>been ignored. but we did
>get some opinions and jibberish.
> what a surprise I
>didn't see that coming.

Here is my comment , I recognize your unwillingness to see faith for what it is. God spoke this world into creation because He is God , a force and power beyond human understanding. He described himself as "I AM" because there is no way to see ( understand) anything that is a comparison to Him . It takes more faith to see humanity evolving up miraculous from the slime through the Big Bang than to see intelligent design IMO . Shalom *****
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Servehim,
What was your life like before you were saved, what kinds of things were you doing? Can you share some stories with us please?

It Seems dudes God is Hillary!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Dude,

You must not ever go out into the wilderness or get up early and go out and hear the birds singing.

God's creation is so beautiful and intricate and unbelievable that it absolutely astounds one's mind. For you not to see this is very sad.

The Big Bang Theory holds about as much water as a sieve.

Sad, Sad! God help you .

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-17 AT 09:16AM (MST)[p]Serve,

The beauty of America is that we are all free to believe as we wish. You have your beliefs and I am fine with you believing as you want. I know the story. Have you ever asked yourself how an all knowing God, who knew the beginning and the end, created humans, knowing they would reject him, knowing they would stray know, they would decide to do all kinds of things? If he knew all this, then he made a mistake when he created us. Once God makes a mistake he can no longer be a perfect Omniscient God. Once that happens the entire basis of the story falls apart.

As for nature being beautiful, I agree and it is a result of nature taking it's course not of being spoken into existence.

If the big bang theory holds no water then neither does the creation myth. I am good with just being and not caring a whit about it because in the end nobody is getting out of the this deal alive. If you find comfort in worship, have at it. Just understand not everybody is has to worship your god, or any god if they choose not to. In addition Christians should get their own house in order before they start pointing out anyone else's faults.

Nemont

Servehim, I asked for evidence and you gave me a sales pitch. faith is for people too stupid to reason.

I'll ask again just because it amuses me, how do you know your god is the real one and billions of other people are chumps headed for hell?

as Einstein said religion is the product of human weakness, you confirmed that. for that we thank you.

Stoney at least you have a point, but you still have no proof. no fossils, no DNA, no nothing. just an opinion.

I appreciate nature as much as anyone, and my mothers culture says we are part of it. it is not here for me and I am not it's ruler, as good bible thumpers believe. I have an obligation to protect it but most of you don't agree. look at who you elected as president and his stance on the environment. you don't want to go there.

If you're right and it is god's work , then no doubt it's Skookum or Wakantanka. not some clown made up by nutjobs in the middle east and imported to my wilderness by outsiders.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>Servehim, I asked for evidence
>and you gave me a
>sales pitch. faith is
>for people too stupid to
>reason.
>
>I'll ask again just because it
>amuses me, how do you
>know your god is the
>real one and billions of
>other people are chumps headed
>for hell?
>
> as Einstein said religion
>is the product of human
>weakness, you confirmed that.
> for that we thank
>you.
>
>
>
> Stoney at least you have
>a point, but you still
>have no proof. no
>fossils, no DNA, no nothing.
> just an opinion.
>
>
>I appreciate nature as much as
>anyone, and my mothers culture
>says we are part of
>it. it is not
>here for me and I
>am not it's ruler, as
>good bible thumpers believe.
> I have an obligation
>to protect it but most
>of you don't agree.
>look at who you elected
>as president and his stance
>on the environment.
>you don't want to go
>there.
>
>If you're right and it is
>god's work , then no
>doubt it's Skookum or Wakantanka.
> not some clown made
>up by nutjobs in the
>middle east and imported to
>my wilderness by outsiders.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Tog you ever watch planet of the apes ?

Sure. far more believable than the bible isn't it?

Talking apes now that's crazy, but talking snakes? why hell yes right?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Read the bible Cinco the evidence is in there they even have little side notes to define the big words which you'll have a hard time with the first word in the book. I don't worship Allah you idiot. Who the hell would want 69 boring virgins anyhow. Make sure when you get to the pearly gates you call george washington a moron for believing in god. All your daily links and writing are opinions you tard. Take another bong rip trailor trash.

So is the Bible the inspired and infallible word of God? What about the Book of Mormon? The Koran? The Torah? Why is just the Bible Correct? Jesus is in the Koran and is said to be prophet of Islam.

Christians, Jews and Muslims all trace their lineage back to Abraham just one side believe Isaac was their Patriach and the other believes Ishmael is.

Since Abraham couldn't be satisfied with his old wife, he had to screw around with his maid and father Ishmael. Great story in the Bible of a horny old man who ends up slipping one past the goal keeper with his elderly wife and his side chick at the same time.

There are no pearly gates and cities with streets paved with gold, it is a man made fable designed to make people feel like their lives on this earth aren't all that there is, but it is. But if you believe other wise good on ya, people of faith find comfort in it so it's all good.

Ain't America great where you aren't forced to choose between which God to serve and you don't have to educate yourself on what others believe if you don't want to. It's all kind of hooey but more wars are fought in the Name of God then for any other reason. Makes perfect sense if you don't think about.

Nemont

So NeMont!

What Religion are You?

Don't Worry!

I Hold nothing against any American Religion!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-17
>AT 09:16?AM (MST)

>
>Serve,
>
>The beauty of America is that
>we are all free to
>believe as we wish.
>You have your beliefs and
>I am fine with you
>believing as you want.
>I know the story.

**** N, yes I know you know the story as you have thrown scripture at me ( normally out of context) in the past trying to trip me up. It is one of the beautys of America in our ability to freely worship . I cherish that . ***

> Have you ever asked
>yourself how an all knowing
>God, who knew the beginning
>and the end, created humans,
>knowing they would reject him,
>knowing they would stray know,
>they would decide to do
>all kinds of things?
> If he knew all
>this, then he made a
>mistake when he created us.
> Once God makes a
>mistake he can no longer
>be a perfect Omniscient God.
> Once that happens the
>entire basis of the story
>falls apart.
>
*** N, you in this statement summed up the challenge of accepting the gospel of Christ. I totally understand your viewpoint . Yes ! God does/did know the way mankind would fall , it was not His desire that we would stumble in our choices. It's totally about the essence of true love N, WE HAD to be given free will to either love Him or reject Him. Love means NOTHING if it's not a free choice by every single person on this earth, He could have created us with a built in DNA code to follow Him but that would have eliminated the most significant / valuable Attribute in our personal choice to Love and Worship the Lord . A robot ( Human being) can not express true love ....our true love to God is His desire from His creation . Truth is that is why we were created to Love, Fellowship, Worship the creator of all things....God ******

>As for nature being beautiful, I
>agree and it is a
>result of nature taking it's
>course not of being spoken
>into existence.
>
**** Hummm. Reality is N that the natural course of things is to degrade and not improve. God is seen in His creation. My time in the woods is powerful ( even Spiritual) it buildis my walk with the Lord ****
>If the big bang theory holds
>no water then neither does
>the creation myth. I
>am good with just being
>and not caring a
>whit about it because in
>the end nobody is getting
>out of the this deal
>alive.

*** N, yes your correct that it is appointed once for man to die. But You are created as an eternal being N wether you acknowledge that or not. It True ....you do live forever as you were created in the image of God and He is eternal. ****

If you
>find comfort in worship, have
>at it. Just understand
>not everybody is has to
>worship your god,

*** Bible is clear about this as well N, the path to eternal life with Him In heaven is narrow.....sadly the path to destruction is wide and many will choose it. You throw out scripture occasionally in an effort to embarrass or trip me up, this means you see validity in the word BUT you don't see it worthy to view all scripture in context .. There is no error in the Word N.....if it confusing to me at times it just tells me I need to study more ....

or any
>god if they choose not
>to. In addition
>Christians should get their own
>house in order before they
>start pointing out anyone else's
>faults.
>
*** yup, agree. Christians are fallen ( sinfull folks). I am shaken often in how I fall into attack mode on this forum ....I'm not pleased with myself in how I sometimes post here .. ****

>Nemont
>

Abd NeMont!

I'll go first!

I've been labeled as a RMJ!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

> Abd NeMont!
>
>I'll go first!
>
>I've been labeled as a RMJ!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My
>Signature Just for NVB!
>Like 6 Damn Times Now!
RADICAL MUSLIM JIHAD ? Tell me it ain't so!

>> Abd NeMont!
>>
>>I'll go first!
>>
>>I've been labeled as a RMJ!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My
>>Signature Just for NVB!
>>Like 6 Damn Times Now!
>
>
>
> RADICAL MUSLIM JIHAD ?
>Tell me it ain't so!
>

LOL!

That's not Quite it 264!:D

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

.....am I to assume there will be no evidence given in support of god's existence ?

To thinking people this would raise doubt. but superstitious sheeple are trained not to go there aren't you?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Evidence you say. Just look around you. All of creation didn't just happen. Life and the universe are so intricate that there is no other explanation for everything to exist. It just didn't happen. There is a Creator and he is referred to by many names God being among the most popular. You don't have to be a believer, worshiper or bible thumper or whatever to see the beauty in our universe, and not fathom how there is no other explanation including the Big Bang Theory. I know atheists, agnostics, true believers and the whole realm of human thought processes and like I say it is just too great to have happened on accident.

Sure it could have. maybe some other planet is so beautiful it makes ours look like crap. it's beautiful to us because we evolved in it and it's ours.

Things don't often happen by chance. but in enough billions of years they don't have to happen often do they? one in a million is a lot in this case. it's like hitting the ball trillions of times there will be some holes in one.

I agree we have some beautiful things, and we have some ugly things. if it's by design and not by chance why did your god create something as beautiful as a young woman , then giver her cancer ? is he incompetent? sadistic ? or does he not exist? it has to be one of the three you tell me.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hey dude!

When We Were a Strong Country!

Before all the Liberal Pussssssssssssies Showed up & Started out-numbering us!

Most Americans Believed in God!

And So in Most Religions!

Does Our U.S. Currency Not Say:

IN GOD WE TRUST!

But it's Beyond Your Comprehension!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Servehim,
Maybe I asked the wrong question. It's none of my business, and maybe it's embarrassing to you, or something that shouldn't be discussed publicly here. But in one of your replies you talked about how Gods view of what was good and yours was different. What was the problem? It sounds like you were raised to be honest and have goodwill. Maybe you should give yourself credit if you overcame something rather than pulling something out of the sky. Whatever it was, it just sounds like all you did was change habits.

Germany was a strong country then too, and Hitler believed in your god too.

I see where you're going with this.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Servehim,
>What were you doing wrong before
>you were saved?

Well captain, this is as far as I'll venture into that question ....There was a time in my life prior to Christ where I answered the knock on my door armed .. I should have been dead in all the poor choices I made prior to my choosing Jesus. He supernaturally changed my life. I wasn't really seeking Him, HE showed up and that's how it went down for me. Hallelujah .

>
>
>
>
>Sure it could have. maybe
>some other planet is so
>beautiful it makes ours look
>like crap. it's beautiful
>to us because we evolved
>in it and it's ours.
>
>
>
> Things don't often happen by
>chance. but in enough
>billions of years they don't
>have to happen often do
>they? one in a million
>is a lot in this
>case. it's like hitting
>the ball trillions of times
>there will be some holes
>in one.
>
>
>I agree we have some beautiful
>things, and we have some
>ugly things. if it's
>by design and not by
>chance why did your god
>create something as beautiful as
>a young woman ,
>then giver her cancer ?
> is he
> incompetent? sadistic ?
> or does he not
>exist? it has to
>be one of the three
>you tell me.

******A 4th option Dude is that Satan ( who the bible states is the "Prince " of this world ). Has great power in this fallen world *****
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

The real question here is, does man have a soul?

Back in the eighties it was rumored that scientists had expanded on Ivanov's work in the twenties and successfully created a human/primate hybrid that resulted in a live birth. Allegedly, the newborn was euthanized days later. Even though this research was previously made illegal in most countries it continued in other parts of the world. It is also alleged that somehow they had stumble upon a set of chromosomes lacking the normal number (similar to Dowds Syndrome) that allowed the pairing. As you can imagine, this created quite the controversy among religious leaders.

One religious leader located in Rome (you know who) whose denomination's interest in science goes back centuries offered his own explanation to the overwhelming evidence of evolution. Basically, he said that when man evolved enough to begin to worship his creator that is when God gave him a soul and that that was "Gods way" or path he followed in creating man. Of course, he was immediately chastised even by members of his own church.

I'm heading out soon to enjoy the Supreme Beings creation and going fishing. :)

Servehim, you can't play the satan card that's as lame now as it ever was. if you want to go there then you must prove he exists or he's nothing more than a scapegoat for the god you cannot prove exists .

Does man have a soul ? no. man is a mammal at the top of the food chain. there is no evidence whatsoever we have any supernatural properties.

man is just smart enough to have questions he cannot answer so he fabricated imaginary friends to deal with it. it's time we grow up and accept there are things we do not know and may never. and yes we will die and when we do there will be nothing, yes nothing. it's okay , it will be just like before you were born. cowboy up and deal wit it.

Evidence, let's have evidence .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Servehim, you can't play the
>satan card that's as lame
>now as it ever was.
> if you want
>to go there then you
>must prove he exists or
>he's nothing more than a
>scapegoat for the god you
>cannot prove exists .
>
>
>Does man have a soul ?
> no. man is
>a mammal at the top
>of the food chain.
>there is no evidence whatsoever
>we have any supernatural properties.
>
>
> man is just smart enough
>to have questions he cannot
>answer so he fabricated imaginary
>friends to deal with it.
> it's time we grow
>up and accept there are
>things we do not know
>and may never. and
>yes we will die and
>when we do there will
>be nothing, yes nothing.
>it's okay , it will
>be just like before you
>were born. cowboy up
>and deal wit it.
>
>
>Evidence, let's have evidence .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
even a drunk Indian wouldn't believe that.

So?

We Evolve from Slime?

Or a F'N Monkey?

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>Servehim,
>Maybe I asked the wrong question.
> It's none of my
>business, and maybe it's embarrassing
>to you, or something that
>shouldn't be discussed publicly here.
> But in one of
>your replies you talked about
>how Gods view of what
>was good and yours was
>different.

****Captain, to view good in mans eye is light years from the GOOD exhibited from a Holy God. Captain , God is Holy and by His very nature can not be in the presence of sin .....that's who He is. Jesus paid a debt ( built a bridge) that enables a fallen sinful people to be in the presence of a Holy God the Father. Though several on here reject that, It is the truth. The Bible addresses this as it tells us that wide is the path that leads to destruction and that many will choose it, the path to Him is a narrow gate. Don't know where your at with the Lord but I encourage you to follow the path to Christ . He changed my life forever . ******

What was the
>problem? It sounds like
>you were raised to be
>honest and have goodwill.
>Maybe you should give yourself
>credit if you overcame something
>rather than pulling something out
>of the sky. Whatever
>it was, it just sounds
>like all you did was
>change habits.

**** nope, I didn't ....He did *****

>Or in your case the jawbone
>of an @ss

Or in Your case NeMont!

A JACK-ASS!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

That sounds like Kirk Cameron stuff.

I believe in nature. I'm not a religion hater because my best friend and mom are very religious and I wouldn't trade them for anything, it's just not what I believe or how I think. We know that all the major world problems are linked to religion and I have trouble with that. Good for you though and thanks for taking part in this discussion, these are my favorite in the political forum.

What the matter? you can't handle the truth? of course you can't that's why we have religion. Like Einstein said, how many times do we have to cover this ?

Come back when you have evidence to support the existence of ANY god . I don't care which one. and evidence doesn't mean faith or a woody out of nowhere like servehim got. evidence is something like fossils or DNA, or for your case a talking snake.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-17 AT 08:45AM (MST)[p]Servehim,
Let's suppose you're right and I'm wrong. If you get into heaven can you put in a good word for me? Tell god that Captain underscore coues is Alright. He'll know who you're talking about. Would you do that? Don't tell me it doesn't work that way.

The pope say anyone can get in as long as you're a good person so you're set.

People like servehim and ISIS hate for their own benefit it has nothing to do with getting into heaven .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-17 AT 00:27AM (MST)[p]>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>What the matter? you can't
>handle the truth? of
>course you can't that's why
>we have religion. Like Einstein
>said, how many times do
>we have to cover this
>?
>
> Come back when you have
>evidence to support the existence

So Dude, I will state factually that NOTHING in the Bible has EVER been proven false. I'll turn the table on you sir.....I want FACTS on anything stated in the Word to be false. Don't want your atheistic blather but ... As Joe Friday said ""just the facts Ma'am"

>of ANY god .
> I don't care which
>one. and evidence doesn't
>mean faith or a woody
>out of nowhere like servehim
>got.

***You sir are ( bite my tougue ) ... What happened in my life as a result of Jesus was no woody!!!!!!!!!!
Just because you hate God sadly Dude, does not override my knowing just how REAL HE IS . ***

evidence is something
>like fossils or DNA,
>or for your case a
>talking snake.
>
>**** so Dude , please take an objective look at fossils, Please mr master of common sense.and intelligence explain WHY the unique fossils that have been discovered DO NOT show any time line in how they were generationally evolved up from the slime as YOU TRY TO SHOVE DOWN OUR THROATS. IF your theory of evolution is correct...then wouldn't you even concur that fossil evidence on all species evolving UP from slime to there present status be in fossil evidence???? Take off your blinders my Freind ....this world IS Intellegently designed by God. I'll ask you Dude ( and other atheist here ) to look at the complexity Of the eye, the DNA strand, and explain how this happened through random chance and millions of years . And YOU call me a FOOL ?? *****
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-17
>AT 08:45?AM (MST)

>
>Servehim,
>Let's suppose you're right and I'm
>wrong. If you get
>into heaven can you put
>in a good word for
>me? Tell god that
>Captain underscore coues is Alright.
>He'll know who you're talking
>about. Would you do
>that? Don't tell me
>it doesn't work that way.
>
****Lol, sorry Capt but .... It doesn't work that way. Our time on this earth is brief , Bible discribed our body as only a tent ( a temparyary dwelling) our time here is however very important as it's the only time God gives us to recognize our sinfulness ( just understanding WE fall short of what's required to stand before a God that is HOLY) , it's about Jesus captain....He did it. Don't just line up with the Dudes, FTW, N, as they too Wiil bow before the King , it troubles me greatly about these guys as the consequences of their choices are eternal. They will mock these comments but it is what it is . ****

I would like to nominate this as the dumbest post ever. Let's have a debate between science and creationism. First premise those that believe in creationism do not believe in science. Hence the subject is impossible to discuss. Every answer is GOD.

Why does god cure the blind, but hate amputees? Don't know, God's will. How do our satellites penetrate the firmament, you know, that big plate in the sky? Don't know, God's will. Lost one of your balls, too bad, no entry into heaven for you, God like a good set of balls, why? God's will. Why do we have body parts we do not use like a tail bone or coccyx, male nipples, body hair, wisdom teeth or an appendix? Don't know God's will. Why are male children sodomized by Priests and Pastors? Don't know, God's will. Why are Ostriches, Penguins, Kiwi, and Emus not birds? Don't know, God's will

You loosen that throat up Slurphim and take King James in all the way to the binding.

"According to authorities, the Fosters said their daughter had been sick the night before and had trouble breathing. She reportedly stopped breathing completely the next morning.

The Fosters said they do not believe in doctors or medications, and that their child's death was God's will."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/police-couple-let-sick-child-die-because-religion-video

"A Pennsylvania mother and father who believe in faith-healing were sent to jail Wednesday for causing the death of their young, sick child by refusing to take him to the doctor. It was the second of Herbert and Catherine Schaible's children to die under their care.

"You've killed two of your children...not God, not your church, not religious devotion ? you," Philadelphia Judge Benjamin Lerner told the couple, as he sentenced them to between three and a half and seven years behind bars."

http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-jailed-after-second-childs-death/

Once you become a jailbird jesus freak there is no other answer than...Don't know, God's will. Funny, how Jesus just has nothing better to do than hang out with the scum of society and enter their hearts while a guard is giving them a cavity search.

Try this, pray for something in one hand, then chit in the other and see which hand gets filled first.

Okay so you wouldn't help me. Thanks a lot.

Since we're talking about the Bible, something I think about a lot is that passage in the Bible that tells you it's a sin to look at a woman lustfully. What do you think about that rule? I know you're a good Christian but come on, that's not fair right? Are you going to tell me that never happens to you when you see a pretty lady? You're a liar if you deny that, or maybe you like boys.

So servehim, I take it that means you can't find a talking snake?

Nothing in the bible has been disproven. nothing in The Cat In The Hat by Dr Seuss has been disproven either. does that make The Cat In The Hat non-fiction?

You born again drop 'n flop Ned Flanders types are the worst kind. it's like having Baghdad Bob around.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Ouchokid,

You want evidence? Just look around you and observe the absolute complexity of life. Your big bang slime theology rant has no basis in fact either. Where is your evidence. It darn sure hasn't been proven one way or the other. Just an hypothesis.

Atheism, agnosticism, catholicism, Jewdism, Ancient Inca Gods of the Earthism, bible thumperism and you name it all have one thing in common. There is a higher being that got the ball rolling. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Even the non believers have a creator so as we are told from dust to dust is really what it is about. Your poor body is just a dust bin waiting to return to the ground. Your soul is a different matter. Scientists are now doing intensive research on the brain and in a few years they will be able to capture your brain in a big computer and you will live forever as an individual with out your old dust bin, all the while having access to all of your past storied memories.

None the less you were an important but minute part of creation. You need to come to grips. Poor lost soulless ( you claim) individual.

>I would like to nominate this
>as the dumbest post ever.
>Let's have a debate between
>science and creationism. First premise
>those that believe in creationism
>do not believe in science.
>Hence the subject is impossible
>to discuss. Every answer is
>GOD.
>
>Why does god cure the blind,
>but hate amputees? Don't know,
>God's will. How do our
>satellites penetrate the firmament, you
>know, that big plate in
>the sky? Don't know, God's
>will. Lost one of your
>balls, too bad, no entry
>into heaven for you, God
>like a good set of
>balls, why? God's will. Why
>do we have body parts
>we do not use like
>a tail bone or coccyx,
>male nipples, body hair, wisdom
>teeth or an appendix? Don't
>know God's will. Why are
>male children sodomized by Priests
>and Pastors? Don't know, God's
>will. Why are Ostriches, Penguins,
>Kiwi, and Emus not birds?
>Don't know, God's will
>
>You loosen that throat up Slurphim
>and take King James in
>all the way to the
>binding.
>
>"According to authorities, the Fosters said
>their daughter had been sick
>the night before and had
>trouble breathing. She reportedly stopped
>breathing completely the next morning.
>
>
>The Fosters said they do not
>believe in doctors or medications,
>and that their child's death
>was God's will."
>
>http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/police-couple-let-sick-child-die-because-religion-video
>
>"A Pennsylvania mother and father who
>believe in faith-healing were sent
>to jail Wednesday for causing
>the death of their young,
>sick child by refusing to
>take him to the doctor.
>It was the second of
>Herbert and Catherine Schaible's children
>to die under their care.
>
>
>"You've killed two of your children...not
>God, not your church, not
>religious devotion ? you," Philadelphia
>Judge Benjamin Lerner told the
>couple, as he sentenced them
>to between three and a
>half and seven years behind
>bars."
>
>http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-jailed-after-second-childs-death/
>
>Once you become a jailbird jesus
>freak there is no other
>answer than...Don't know, God's will.
>Funny, how Jesus just has
>nothing better to do than
>hang out with the scum
>of society and enter their
>hearts while a guard is
>giving them a cavity search.
>
>
>Try this, pray for something in
>one hand, then chit in
>the other and see which
>hand gets filled first.

So?

Post Number 63 is the Dumbest Post Ever!

I Get it!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Life is complex, and flawed. if your sky spook created life why did he give it cancer ? evolution had a phuk up , so we have cancer. what's your excuse?

if we'd stop saving people with cancer chances are in a few million years there wouldn't be nearly as much of it. that's evolution

Put a soul in a box, take a picture, tie a ribbon on it and have it play a harp. show me a soul and then we'll talk. until then feel free to look at the fossil skulls of your ancestors and learn how evolution worked.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Life is complex, and flawed.
>if your sky spook created
>life why did he give
>it cancer ?
>evolution had a phuk up
>, so we have cancer.
> what's your excuse?
>
> if we'd stop saving people
>with cancer chances are in
>a few million years there
>wouldn't be nearly as much
>of it. that's
>evolution
>
>
> Put a soul in a
>box, take a picture, tie
>a ribbon on it and
>have it play a harp.
> show me a soul
>and then we'll talk.
>until then feel free to
>look at the fossil skulls
>of your ancestors and learn
>how evolution worked.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hey dude?

You come from SLIME?

Or a F'N Monkey?

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Slime became the monkey . who became the human.

Your family will be human someday. be patient.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Agree, FTW calling my post the stupidest ever??? Fact is that as time goes on, more and more evidence supporting the bible is discovered. Location of Sodom for example has recently been unearthed.....guess what ....it's in ashes destroyed very quickly. None of the evolutionist posting here can give a logical explanation of the tremendous gaps in fossil evidence that would support their theory. There is a great reason for that, it didn't happen. Many scientist that are not Christians after studying the possibility of us evolving UP out of slime recognize its mathematically impossible . Dude / FTW , you blame God for the Aweful stuff in this world. That's not true guys, though you will call my reply a cop out , a fairy tale ITS NOT though you will call it one, Satan ( yes the talking snake Dude) lied to Adam and Eve and sin entered the world. It changed the world forever. But fear not, Gods not done with this world yet.

Ouchokid,

How can you put a soul in a box? It is not a physical object that can be photographed. A person receives his soul from the second of conception. Disprove that. My faith carries me through the day. What carries you? Pretty darn bleak existence I would say.

Please share some more of your unending knowledge.

By the way my sky's are blue all of the time!

>
>
>Slime became the monkey .
>who became the human.
>
>
> Your family will be
>human someday. be
>patient.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

And There We Have it!

dude Evolved from a F'N Monkey!

And Slime!

It Must be True!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-17 AT 08:13AM (MST)[p]

Slurpshim, why is there gaps in fossil evidence? for real? because they're millions of years old and nobody put them away for safe keeping you mouthbreather. you find them where and when you find them and only a few survived.

If this is the best you can do you're done.

Stoner, if a soul is formed at conception....let me laugh a minute.........Okay, then is should show up on the ultrasound or x-ray. if it doesn't then you have no proof and you're talking chit again.

What get's me through the day? reality. try it it's a hell of a concept. face the truth and embrace it, imaginary friends are for kids.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I have to admit that I'm in the I don't know and therefore you don't either category. I've heard arguments from both sides for years and no theory can be proven.

I will say that if there is a God, when I die I've got a hell of a lot of questions for him. Like, why would you put your children here on earth surrounded by things that are enjoyable, tell them not to partake of them and give them their free will to do so? It's like a daycare center full of kids that are surrounded by toys and are told if they touch them they won't ever see mommy and daddy again. Some kids are going to test that shyt out no matter what so we just burn them in hell?

Why would a God that wanted his children to return to live with him set a path that was so narrow that the vast majority of them will never make it, and purposely I might add?

Why are some people born with disease and abnormalities? Religion tells us those people are already saved so then what was the point of being born in the first place?

I was raised a Mormon but when I was just weeks away from going on a 2 year mission to Fortaleza, Brazil, I realized that if I went it was only because my parents wanted me to and not because I wanted to. I didn't believe it so why try to convince other people of something I didn't believe.

The funny thing is and probably the only thing I agree with Dude on is that there is never proof when it comes to religion. The Book of Mormon was written on golden plates discovered buried on a hillside with divine help but, of course, the actual golden plates were removed from the earth after they were translated so there is no proof of them.

The Bible is a collection of stories told by MAN supposedly from ancient times. Well that's great but why is the Bible more superior than the Koran then? It's not if you ask a Muslim who outnumber the Christians and this God will allow over a billion of his children to burn in hell because they believed in the wrong book?

Why doesn't God simply float down here and say look, here I am if you want to have eternal life with me you should live by such and such book? I mean we would still have our free agency to not believe but I guarantee you if some dude came floating down out of the clouds, a lot more people would believe don't you think?

To me, religion is a business. That's why you see churches being built with friggin' Starbucks inside to attract more people. Johnny Pastor collects more money when more people come and Johnny Biblethumper says I'm going to Johnny Pastor's church because I can sip on a Vanilla Latte while I listen to everyone blabber jibberish (in tongues).

Not all religions are this way. Mormon Bishops don't get paid but that's just because they haven't figured out that the money goes higher up than them. Sure churches do great things with money they are given but that's what non-profits typically do anyway. Hell the CEO of the Red Cross is rich as shyt.

The bottom line is this. None of us are going to burn in Hell, even Dude although that would be fun to watch. There is no Hell and there is no Satan and there might possibly not be God either. I hope there is a God because if all we have to look forward to is a dirt nap when we die then that will suck. If there is a God and there is life after this life, I'm more inclined to think that when I die and he greets me at the supposed pearly gates, he's going to say wasn't that fun? Wait till you see what's next.

I don't know and neither do you!

I do. I've flown above the clouds lots of times and never sucked an angle into a turbine or hit a pearly gate. so I'm calling bullchit.

Oh let me guess, they're invisible, or they're not here they're on Rigel 7, or another dimension, or you need 3D glasses to see them WFT is it? amuse me. now don't forget they're looking down on us so keep your story believable ..HA !

When the bible was written the dope smokers who wrote it had no idea what was on top of a cloud so they just made chit up. prove us wrong they said. now we know they were wrong and we can prove it. so enter the modern dope smoker's who shuck and jive us with stupid chit that insults a retard's intelligence.

Prove something, anything.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Well said Forkie

How Bout You FTW?

Slime?

Or a F'N Monkey?

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>
>
>Not as good as a talking
>snake, but evidence nevertheless.
>
>
>
>
>https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/7/1...ones-morocco-archaeology-evolution?yptr=yahoo
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

So Who the Hell Says they know exactly how old them Bones/Tools are?

Remember when Our Government filled everybody's Brains with Carbon Testing BS?

Now they Admit it was all a Hoax!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Come On dude!

Prove to us that Scull is 300,000+ Years old!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

JFP!!!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

Freaking you out is it? I love it.

So, maybe their date is of a few thousand years. maybe it's not. that makes your star man and an 800 year old man with an ark and two of every animal more believable?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Freaking you out is it?
>I love it.
>
>
> So, maybe their date
>is of a few thousand
>years. maybe it's not.
> that makes your
>star man and an 800
>year old man with an
>ark and two of every
>animal more believable?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Not Freaking Me Out!

Prove that when some DipShit says something is 301,528 Years,7 Months,3 Days & 28 Minutes Old that it's Fact!

Prove It!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!

If they're off a few thousand years what does it matter?

If it's over 6000 years old it blows your story book all to hell. so I suggest you prove it's not over 6000 years old if this is going anywhere.

So you find a talking snake yet? star man ? the scrolls or tablets or whatever ? anything? absolutely anything?

Isn't this a bit redundant?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>If they're off a few thousand
>years what does it matter?
>
>
>
> If it's over 6000 years
>old it blows your story
>book all to hell.
> so I suggest you
>prove it's not over 6000
>years old if this is
>going anywhere.
>
>
> So you find a talking
>snake yet? star man
>? the scrolls or
>tablets or whatever ?
> anything? absolutely anything?
>
>
>
> Isn't this a bit redundant?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Well dude!

You Claiming Evolving from a F'N Monkey might be out the Door!

>
>
>
>Well, I suppose sharing 99%
>of our DNA with apes
>means nothing compared to the
>obvious fact the sky
>spook pulled us out of
>his azz.
>
>What was I thinking?
>
>https://www.scientificamerican.com/...humans-and-other-primates-pervade-the-genome/
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

OK!

MONKEY!!!

Where's the Next Step of Evolution?

Gonna be some Real AssHoles!

Thought We Already had enough of them!

One more question dude?

How come All Monkeys didn't Evolve?

>
>
>
>How come dogs can't talk?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

I Guess Because God Didn't want them to Talk!

Your BS Amazes me!

They Find a Humanoid Scull they Figure is 315,000+ Years old!

Then They Immediately Move The Time Frame of Apes & Monkeys back to being 400,000 Years old from the recent 300,000 year old Mark/Time Frame/Theory!

Ain't that Convenient!

Just goes to Show that they're gonna Make People like you believe one way or the other you Evolved From a F'N Monkey!

If you had your talking snake he could give us an exact time frame. but you don't, so we find the evidence as it occurs.

Looks like your god isn't the only one with a sick sense of humor. yours kill kids in a church bus wrecks, theirs sends crocks . but it's okay, I'm sure god needed her at his quickie mart or something. it's all in the plan don't question it right?

http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/wom...ged-underwater-crocodile/#LTwAHye0shOUQWc0.97

Stay Thirsty My Friends

That's a CROCK dude!:D

90087hankjr.jpg

So dude?

Were You once a Neanderthal?

And What Wiped them out?

And one more thing dude?

You Admit you evolved from a F'N Monkey!

Where'd all the other Animals on Earth come From?

90087hankjr.jpg

>
>Where did other animals come from?
> their ancestors.
>
>For example, the horse.
>
>
>http://chem.tufts.edu/science/evolution/HorseEvolution.htm
>
>
>What do you think of that?
> you thought there was
>a POOF!!! and a
>quarter horse appeared?
>sorry.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Uh!

I'm Asking where they Originally came from?

90087hankjr.jpg

Humm FTW, does the slime magically evolve UP into Nucleic acids?? And that happened after the magical Big Bang??? How many years 100k , 200k, 600k, or maybe 10'days????? It's mathematically impossible guys There is a God my friends , Much Bigger than all of our finite brains can even comprehend . He is the master and we are a product of Intelligent Design . What's really cool is He Loves you/ me and deeply desires an intimate relationship with us . Man OH Man , He is Awesome .

Slurphim you are living proof against intelligent design.

People often wonder how does ISIS recruit, simple they appeal to all the slurphim counterparts in the Muslim world.

Do fish have arms, wrists, hands, and fingers? Are they warm blooded and do they have hair?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom