Where'd Adam Bronson go?

gznokes

Very Active Member
Is it confirmed he left the Huntin Fool?

He seemed like a cool guy to me and with his background and connections I'm sure he will do well.

Someday, I would be curious to know went down there at the Huntin Fool. Jason and Adam seemed to have been key employees. From my experience a company will try very hard not to lose it's best employees. In my experience the reasons good employees leave are
1. more money
2. more opportunity/development
3. bad work environment
4. aren't given the tools to do the job.

These guys will pop up somewhere and we'll hear from them again. I think the Huntin Fool has been a good service and I hope it and these guys prosper.

Yeah - I agree - excellent service by Huntin Fool and the entire staff. He's (Adam) not on the website anymore, so I'd assume he's gone.

I think a big question will be - who's going to handle the l/o tags now? Jason and Adam have been the only two I've dealt with on l/o tags. Kinda glad I don't have a deposit in for one this year now...

I recently received an Email from Adam that he left HF. I respect him very much and I too will miss the conversations I had with him and Jason. I hope they both land squarely on their feet in something else,(perhaps even bigger and better) and I am confident they will.
I also hope HF can do the same, since I have also enjoyed my membership with them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom