Where's the love for Raquel?

Gorgeous woman... RIP

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 11.40.29 AM.png

I told this story before but back when I worked in the woods logging old growth redwoods for Simpson Timber Co. there was a tour bus the company ran and it would bring people out to see the "tree farm" and watch the loggers at work.

They told us that Raquel Welch was coming out on the bus Monday. We all wore clean clothes and brought our cameras and things we hoped she would sign, etc. I was going to have her sign my hard hat. Monday came and she didn't show. They said it would be Tuesday now. She never showed on Tuesday either. Then the boss admitted he lied. He just wanted to make sure everybody came to work on Monday and he wouldn't be shorthanded. We all grabbed him and threw him in a big mud puddle and he bought the beer after work that day.

Loved me some Raquel.

NYPICHPDPICT000006715245-e1676501758605.jpg
But also when I was a little homeboy--Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched), Six Million Dollar Woman Lindsay Wagner, Ms. Loren, Salma in Dusk til Dawn's bar scene... Too many to list.

She did seem to have all the right things in just the right places.... as near as I could tell.
I have no first-hand experience with her so don't quote me.:ROFLMAO:

Zeke

Raquel Welch aged better than any woman that I’m aware of. True beauty, I don’t know how much was paid for. Jane Fonda has aged well, but I dislike so much. Terrible person.

A 37 timer set ya'll off and never responded...tisk tisk! Just say'in
So when my count reaches 262 I'll be somebody. That's good info Chump. I just thought I could throw out a topic around the campfire and people would comment if it perked their interest.
In response to Talor Swift, SS can have her. Your welcome SS. Thanks again Champ, I mean Chump!

So when my count reaches 262 I'll be somebody. That's good info Chump. I just thought I could throw out a topic around the campfire and people would comment if it perked their interest.
In response to Talor Swift, SS can have her. Your welcome SS. Thanks again Champ, I mean Chump!
Great post, I am enjoying the responses immensely! My response was not targeted at you, but the old timers here that we all love and enjoy. They are a tough lot that welcome the thin skinned ones on MM!

Cheers,
Champ, I mean Chump.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom